Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Weird Habits

masterofspelss

For example, you put ketchup on Macaroni or you always need a pen and paper near you.

I personally always need a glass of water near my laptop. I don't know if that's a weird habit, but if I don't, I won't drink at all and will become dehydrated >_>

Post your habits below so we can all be weird together :D

7lXqKFL.gif

Owning noobs on forums

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm just trying to be constructive. :)

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

At night, I just lay unconscious for up to 8 hours at a time, doing nothing useful at all.

I do this same thing (In MUCH lesser amounts).

I also have this weird thing where I walk on patterns going the same direction (see office carpet) and I don't step on cracks. Will even lengthen my stride to miss. It is so weird that I do this because I consider myself a pretty normal businessman...but it is something I do. I blame Land Before Time if anyone gets the reference.

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

I love sleep and hate it at the same time. Nothing is better than your head hitting the pillow when you are tired, but I hate how much of my life I lose sleeping. It can be a whole third of your life!

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

Haha, didn't consider this.

Yes being worn at the time.

By men?

SWrkfdj.jpg

Accidents happen. If they're wearing yoga pants around a corner, then I suppose it happens.

When I am working on projects where I have lists I absolutely must color code them. I can't work on them without enough color pens to do each one different.