Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Want to start playing

doewind73

Hi there!  Me and 2 friends have bought a oc recently and we were searching for  a mmorpg to play together.. we saw some videos and found this game and we fall in love.. lamely we spend almost all our money in the pc ( we came from  humbel home ) so we cant afford spending 2 much money on the game, and i saw that the patron starter pack says  "inlcude beta 3 acces wich  allow 24x7  live testing enverioment ". I cant understand it well ( we are from argentina and my english is basic) does it means that  i can gift 2 more beta acces to my friends ? if not is there some disccount if we purchase 3? how much it will cost?

Well thx for reading before hand and srt for my english! Cya

Edited by doewind73

24 minutes ago, doewind73 said:

Hi there!  Me and 2 friends have bought a oc recently and we were searching for  a mmorpg to play together.. we saw some videos and found this game and we fall in love.. lamely we spend almost all our money in the pc ( we came from  humbel home ) so we cant afford spending 2 much money on the game, and i saw that the patron starter pack says  "inlcude beta 3 acces wich  allow 24x7  live testing enverioment ". I cant understand it well ( we are from argentina and my english is basic) does it means that  i can gift 2 more beta acces to my friends ? if not is there some disccount if we purchase 3? how much it will cost?

Well thx for reading before hand and srt for my english! Cya

sorry - it is only x1 account.

if you and friends sign up for a free crowfall.com accounts [like you have!] you will be invited to free closed beta at least [but would have to buy game later]

if you create account using a youtube code you can get 5% discount on price

e.g. https://www.youtube.com/user/ZybakTV/

has a code link https://crowfall.com/en/account/?affiliateCode=zybak

Edited by Tinnis

Also understand that the game is still in pre-alpha, though alpha shouldn't be too far away. The Devs are hoping to soft launch by the end of the year, but there's still a lot to do. So even though the live server is up 24/7, don't expect it to be a fully finished game. There are a lot of things that haven't been added yet. There are a lot of bugs.

That all said, if you want to do some testing, learn about the game and have some fun, it's worth it.