Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stragenor

Best solo roam builds

Since knights seem to lack the in combat sustainability they need to come back when they're down, in your opinion guys, what are the best solo roaming builds? I feel like Juggernaut is probably a must for the heal when knocked down or stunned and a cc immunity. And after that what? Banshee for haunt? Arcane Archer for root and speed? Or maybe scarecrow or mole Hunter? And I still leaves minor runes. Also I'm asking this question being a monster, so no luxury and having an extra passive and power slot built in racial.

Edited by stragenor

it's possible that numbers change. soemthing that's good to op in 5.4 could become normal in 5.5 or even worse in 5.6.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

1 minute ago, jetah said:

it's possible that numbers change. soemthing that's good to op in 5.4 could become normal in 5.5 or even worse in 5.6.

Guess I should have mentioned I'm talking about this patch. Thanks for clarifying.

What's the best in your opinions this patch?

Champion is very strong this patch (Minotar or Centaur).
Assassin is also a very good solo class (being able to pick and choose the fights you take is very powerful).
Ranger, Druid, Cleric are good options as well. 

Overall, though, 5.4 is a lot more balanced.  The only thing I would not solo roam on is probably a Templar; you are pretty much at a disadvantage in any 1v1's.

If you are going to solo roam you need 2 things: A bow (or ranged attacks) and mobility.  There are a lot of options that give you that, so try some out.