Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommendations for Content creator

Malic-Valdon

Hello, 

I supported the game long ago and decided then that I would get more involved when things got closer to beta. Looks like things are heading in the right direction on that score. 

I always intended to play a stealth/rogue char for this title and now that its out id like to know if any of you intend to, or know of someone who will be creating assassin related content, builds, tutorials, guides etc? You tube, vlog whatever. 

Recommendations are much appreciated. While I will test stuff myself, I have limited play times and cant get deep into the weeds right now. Always nice to have tips to help. 

TY

12 minutes ago, Malic-Valdon said:

Hello, 

I supported the game long ago and decided then that I would get more involved when things got closer to beta. Looks like things are heading in the right direction on that score. 

I always intended to play a stealth/rogue char for this title and now that its out id like to know if any of you intend to, or know of someone who will be creating assassin related content, builds, tutorials, guides etc? You tube, vlog whatever. 

Recommendations are much appreciated. While I will test stuff myself, I have limited play times and cant get deep into the weeds right now. Always nice to have tips to help. 

TY

https://stealthed.blog/

Ok, The Malekai Project is awesome, but I've know about that for months.  The other two I didn't see anything after July of last year.

once the combat is settled a bit more we can expect to see builds. my problem is you'd have to follow their skill training also.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

To expand on the ask a little more, what I am looking for is assassin specific content. I realize completely that its VERY premature but ive been waiting since 2015 and we finally now have a class in testing. 

I surfed you tube saw a few people mucking around but I didnt find anyone who is dedicating their content to assassins as a whole. I appreciate completely the links posted and taking the time to respond to the thread. As a wise man once told me "if you never ask the question, the default answer is no" So I asked. 

Keep in mind Assassins were just introduced into the game a month ago. Very few people had access to them until they landed on LIVE. Beyond that, most people tend to be pretty guarded about "builds".

6 hours ago, Scree said:

Keep in mind Assassins were just introduced into the game a month ago. Very few people had access to them until they landed on LIVE. Beyond that, most people tend to be pretty guarded about "builds".

I know, but usually in mmo's a content creator comes along with tips. Perhaps soon, thanks. 

There is always a lot of content for assassin/rogue types even if they are a less viable class.   Give it time, bit early for anyone to make dedicated build content when so much will change classes not yes released etc....   For a support class or tanky melee that's less an issue as they just focus on what they do, for assassin/burst players it matters a ton as you really need to almost counter meta build and must understand all other classes to do well. 

In the end the best builds are never the ones you find online, they are personal builds made by the good players in game.

Strange question I doubt its you but were you a rogue on WoW Azgalor?  Unlikely I know, but if so this is Taozu

23 hours ago, Xomox said:

There is always a lot of content for assassin/rogue types even if they are a less viable class.   Give it time, bit early for anyone to make dedicated build content when so much will change classes not yes released etc....   For a support class or tanky melee that's less an issue as they just focus on what they do, for assassin/burst players it matters a ton as you really need to almost counter meta build and must understand all other classes to do well. 

In the end the best builds are never the ones you find online, they are personal builds made by the good players in game.

Strange question I doubt its you but were you a rogue on WoW Azgalor?  Unlikely I know, but if so this is Taozu

Hello, 

No that wasnt me :). 

I will absolutely make my own build, ive already started a note book on some thoughts. For most mmos I buy a cheap 2-3 dollar note book to jot stuff down. Before you know it you have your own dossier on what works for you. Still, ive benefited greatly over the years watching content creators builds etc. 

Cheers 

The obvious choices are Agent Provocateur and Black Mask for Majors, Master of Daggers for weapon.  Shadow's Caress for a minor, Uniform Leather, and maybe Careless Whispers, Demon's Pact, or Found Resources.

I'm not saying it's the best, but it's straight forward.

Edited by Kith