Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jewelry crafting stations and keeps...

Xpade

Am I blind or are there no jewelry station in keeps.... and no stone stations in forts.... I love crafting and am realizing that jewelcraft will be an utter logistical headache.  The need for an alchemist, stone mason, and jeweler just to make a gem is a bit funny (sense my sarcasm here).

any hopes or dream of having a jewelry station placed in the same room as the stone station.... maybe even just another cottage in a keep....or is the joke on us jewel crafters?

12 hours ago, Silverback said:

Masonary should be in the main building and runecrafting should be in a small house next to it. (This is for the forts)

Jewelcraft is different than runecraft... I went to every cottage.... I think.... and wasn’t seeing one in Ganelon.  ...... I’ll double check now that I think there is that one weird cottage near the shrine in the keep.

18 minutes ago, Xpade said:

Jewelcraft is different than runecraft... I went to every cottage.... I think.... and wasn’t seeing one in Ganelon.  ...... I’ll double check now that I think there is that one weird cottage near the shrine in the keep.

jewel isn't in keeps i hear, only fort.

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

jewel isn't in keeps i hear, only fort.

Thanks Tinnis!  I was bout to probably lose my mind looking for it after somebody said they all have one.  Guess forts + body guard it is.  The forts and keeps offer about 0 protection at this point