Jubiz

Error when accessing the shop while logged in.

Hi, 

Unable to access the shop. Most probable steps to reproduce:

1. Be a kickstarter backer (or equivalent, most likely part of the "get it before its gone" group)

2. Click on "shop"

Result: After roughly 1 minute the call times out and I am greeted with a error, please see the text below.

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: uusAZ4qDcEgcorrxhJg04urQDXRffupFO7G8M-0LuX3f0Ox2ZD-qsA==

Prerequisites/ General information: 

Must be logged in (most likley to an older account)

Access the site from Sweden (not sure how you've set everything up with distribution so adding this here)

Ad-block was enabled, but did not change anything when turned off.

Google Chrome v 63 (64bit)

Windows 10

I also tried mobile but got bored of waiting for the timeout, so closed it before the above error message was shown.

Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

1 hour ago, Jubiz said:

Unable to access the shop. 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the report. I would suggest to contact support@crowfall.com if you are in a hurry to access the shop. Did you try another internet browser and/or allow crowfall to get through your firewall?

7 hours ago, Kraahk said:

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the report. I would suggest to contact support@crowfall.com if you are in a hurry to access the shop. Did you try another internet browser and/or allow crowfall to get through your firewall?

Thank you for the reply,

I don't have Crowfall installed so the firewall shouldn't be the problem, and just to be clear I did try to access the shop/store through the browser. After some more testing I can also say that:

- Edge doesn't work either (I don't have Firefox so can't test that unfortunately)

- Accessing through the 4G network (circumventing any firewalls my router may have) does not work either. (tested on my phone, OnePlus 3)

I'm not in a hurry to buy anything, I just wanted to see the offer that will expire March 1st, hopefully this is fixed before that.

My issues were fixed 2018-02-10, it seems that what ever it was it was temporary. If there is anything I could do to help you track down if there is a underlying issue please let me know. Otherwise you can close any (jira?)issue you have open for this.

Thank you for the quick reply!