Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mokulua

I don't always play, but when I do...

I prefer to PvP.  Was a Shadowbane addict.  Tried to replace it with WoW but just not the same.  Really looking forward to PvP with an actual motive again.  

I have a somewhat hectic life schedule so I'm not the most consistent player, but when I do play I take PvP serious and try to get the most out of my time.  I mostly play stealth and mages.  

I don't have all the time in the world to advance and farm for crafting, so if my services for killing fools could be useful to any guild in exchange for decent gear, I'd like to make some new friends to roam around and gank people.  Even if it means we roll up on gold nodes, gank people there, loot their ore, mine the rest of the ore and move on.  I'm into it.

35, married, baby on the way.  Live half and half Hawaii and Portland OR.  Let me know if I fit in with your guild.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

The guild I am in is a NA based guild. It accommodates players that have a busy family and work life. As it gets larger the more people will be on during all NA times. All of us just want to have fun but not feel like we have a second job that doesn't help pay the monthly bills.

Take a gander and apply if it looks like something you'd be interested in. Hope to see you on the Oathsworn discord! :D

OS_Sig3.png