Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mystwraith

Skill Tree Talent Calculator

Will there be or is anyone aware of a Skill Tree Talent Calculator to simulate efficient node training and planning for specific character builds?

I feel this would be extremely useful to new players that want to have an idea of how things will enhance their character and plan them out.

Adding up time would also be a welcome addition.  Knowing exactly how long it would take to node up to lets say Master Blacksmith could be quite useful.

Just some thoughts!

Hopefully someone with more talent then myself has come up with something like this and would like to share.

Thanks,

Mystwraith/Mistwraith

There are certainly more passes that will alter the skill training...  however an app the simulates the training and gives final stats would be great for theorycrafting.  I am sure someone will do this after the trees are more set and settled.   We had one for SB and I used it all the time to plan out builds.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Very true Frykka and thanks for the feedback

... I thought it was still early to ask but wasn't sure what work had been done up to this point in that area.  Certainly with them continuing to refine we will ultimately have many more changes to come.  Just trying to put the idea out there as to again... prepare.

I'm sure someone will make one when the game gets closer to release. For some reason, there is a surprisingly large amount of developers in the CF community.

Crowfall Wiki

https://malekai.org/ was going to have a skills list but they mentioned there are 52 strength skills and it would be difficult to separate them. I suggested a copy of the current look but display the stats and time without needing to hover.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Basically not a big deal. Stuff like WoWhead only makes sense with a public api, which doesn't exist yet. A Talent / Skill / Character Planner could be done easily if someone could provide the exact times, but to be honest, it's probably a waste of time since stuff will change more frequently. 
Another tool i probably would use is a crafting app of some sort. Something that calculates how much of stuff you need to craft .. stuff..

Anyway, message me if anyone want to collaborate. I'm actually looking for a reason to build a nice electron app as a hobby project.