Sign in to follow this  
Xavross

My Intro Video to Crowfall series! - Wanted to Share.

Hi everyone,

I just completed my first Crowfall video on my new YouTube channel and I wanted to share it with each of you.  Please note that I'm very new to YouTube, but I'm trying to learn to make the best videos I can.  On my channel I like to talk about making games as well and playing them, and I've decided that I want to do all I can to help support Crowfall.  Therefore I plan to make many more videos...(as I learn something about the game and how to do it, I plan to help teach others as they come into it).  Considering I'm a newbie, I believe that I have a one time unique look at things that will help me target what my future videos will need to cover.

I'm also open to "constructive" criticism too.  Please feel free to let me know what you think I can do better in my future videos, ...I'm always trying to improve.

Anyway, I wanted to share it with everyone.  This video is simply an "Intro" video and I hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks,

well, I'm not a youtuber but your video seems well made and deserves some views. But I got a bit bored, maybe its because the content is directed at Crowfall newbies. I added your video to the sidebar of my wiki... maybe it will get you 5-10 views :D

Edited by drunk

On 2/12/2018 at 3:04 PM, drunk said:

well, I'm not a youtuber but your video seems well made and deserves some views. But I got a bit bored, maybe its because the content is directed at Crowfall newbies. I added your video to the sidebar of my wiki... maybe it will get you 5-10 views :D

Thank you!  Being a newbie myself and knowing what I'm looking for in the game is what's directing me to make my videos.  I know there wasn't much in the way of "action" in the background, but I wanted to do this video as more of an introduction-voice over kinda thing.  My future videos will be more directly focused on particular topics.  That said though, for quite some time they will be aimed at new players as I am one myself and would like to help others find information on subjects that I've most recently learned about and read up on.  I also plan to do news and update videos as well, where I dissect the information.  Maybe you'll find those to hold your attention a bit more.  :-) 

Thank you very much for the comment and the share.  I really appreciate it and it has indeed helped. 

20 hours ago, Tinnis said:

good start, interesting perspective and nice attitude/passion! :) [interesting to peek at unity videos too]

Thank you very much! :-D