vkromas

February 12, 2018 5.4.3 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports

The new crowfall patch client has a gray bar at that top that says, "Crowfall Launcher". If your client has that gray bar at the top you have the most up to date patch client. If you have an out of date client you can download both the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/

5.4.3 LIVE Patch Notes

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

Are you having problems launching the game or some kind of blocker preventing you from progressing? Please Email us! support@crowfall.com

2 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

After applying this new hotfix, we're getting nothing but a black screen after the client launches.

Same here

Patch + repair = same thing

Patch + Black screen/shut down + restart = same thing

Edited by Gopher

Patch + Black screen + shutdown + repair + restart = black screen

Ok who broke it?

Edited by Gopher

Humm no word yet, Tyrannt must be in server room with a bat taking care of problem. :D

Edit: Hopefully you should no longer be blocked in getting back into the game client. Let us know if you're still having problems.

after todays update on test, I had a wonderful experience training my skills.  for the first time ever, everything worked like it should.  after the update on live.....same problems are still there.  obviously it was a different patch or my experience on test was a fluke.

it would be nice if they actally fixed something like the hole in the wall bug that's been there for a week or so now, pretty hard to test or play a game that is broken as far as sieges go its a joke that nothing is getting done oh and maybe just maybe fix the bug where half of what i collect falls through the world. I assume they are trying to fix the  server lag issues as its mostly unplayable unless you gather or craft and that is getting old fix the issues please its getting old

The server isn't crashing this build but performance is the worst it's been since the 21000ms msg spikes of 3.1.   It's completely unplayable.  I'm out until after the next patch.

11 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

Fort's walls still aren't able to be hit. Only by banshee's ghost army.

You have to find the right spot to hit. I melee it down all the time. you will hear it make contact.

Just now, stragenor said:

You have to find the right spot to hit. I melee it down all the time. you will hear it make contact.

Yep and you can not repair them so a few hits puts a hole in them and if you then claim it it will still have the hole for other factions to exploit.

Just now, Gopher said:

Yep and you can not repair them so a few hits puts a hole in them and if you then claim it it will still have the hole for other factions to exploit.

For a certain amount of time. As soon as it says " Your fort walla has been destroyed" should only be a minute or 2 before the option to repair pops up. Sometimes this happens quickly, sometimes it takes 10min. but yes ppl can get in till then.