Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Resource Skills - Increased Cool Down ?

Frantic3

Playing today and notice that the cool down for the skills seem to be longer now.  Cast Net is now at 17 seconds cool down.  Bull Rush is up to 55 seconds cool down.

Anyone else notice the increased cool down times on their myrmidon character skills?

Edited by Frantic3

I just checked on a brand new myrm, my bull rush is at a 30 second cool down. Good chance a skill you had passively trained is increasing, not decreasing, certain cool downs. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Barab,

Thanks for checking the skills on your character.  Something is definitely up with my character skills cool down and I think its as you suggested.  The cool down timer, instead of getting shorter is getting longer.  I'm into the third tier of skills for both class and race so at this point, not really sure what skill might have triggered the "reverse" affect. 

I just checked the Bull Rush skill and the cool down time is now at 60 seconds.  Cast Net jump up one second to 18 now.  FML

I'll comb the forums and see where I can post to get some help from ACE.

Did a search on the forums and I think this could be what i'm facing as well.  Its dated back during the Feb. 7th and although the tool tip shows correct, I think the mechanic for the reduction is broke.  

I posted in the testing area for Pre-Alpha 5.4.  Is there a possibility to reach out to the Dev's directly or will I be in the "waiting line" for this to get fixed?

On 18.02.2018 at 9:04 PM, Frantic3 said:

Did a search on the forums and I think this could be what i'm facing as well.  Its dated back during the Feb. 7th and although the tool tip shows correct, I think the mechanic for the reduction is broke.  

I posted in the testing area for Pre-Alpha 5.4.  Is there a possibility to reach out to the Dev's directly or will I be in the "waiting line" for this to get fixed?

we are waiting until 5.5 released probably to fix this thing.

same here, I am out until this fix.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550