Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to place Fort

Talizar

I was able to place the fort in previous builds but I am unable to find a suitable location for it in this build.  I assume the forts for campaigns are different than the fort, which might have been called something else previously, which came with my founders pack?

I managed to do it, but I had to upgrade parcels to a town parcel, shire won't accept fort lodge anymore. And even on the town plot, it took a couple hours of rotating and changing place to get it to place. It's very buggy atm, but if you are pig headed enough you can get there....

You can upgrade parcels with stoneworking, it takes 500 resources of nonbasic stone, 500 resources of nonbasic wood and 500 resources of nonbasic ore to upgrade 1 parcel, and if you have no Hamlet to upgrade from, you need 2 upgrades to get to a town parcel (from woodland groove if i remember correctly)

here's an idea of where I managed to place it, and it's rotation, might save you some time

screenshot

Edited by Overdhose

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

3 hours ago, Talizar said:

I hope that they will change this so that the forts we bought will actually be able to be placed on the land that went with it.

It's just a bug. And i daresay that it doesnt have high priority right now, being 1 out of nearly 10k bugs.

You can help to increase the visibility (and by this the devs priority) by posting this kind of issues in the bug report threads instead of in the EK discussion. 

I already reported the issue, I didn't answer here as a complaint, I just wanted to explain a work intensive workaround for those that really want to place that lodge. with 5.5 around the corner, people might wonna place those vendors somewhere, I don't know the details but I'm guessing vendors will be placed in lodges, hence why I documented this atm, balance people on eu are welcome to contact me for help ingame. I don't know if EK's will get reset or not, so I might have to do at all over, but I know how to do it and how much effort it is at least, and decided the share the knowledge.

If you don't like the workaround or don't have the time for it, at least you know yur better of waiting for a patch that solves this.

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-