Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jj Builds Builds Ep. 2 - Battle Cleric

Jjohnsin

Hello everyone! I'm back again with my second build video, things have been crazy and I have not had time to stitch together many clips the past few weeks! I was able to spend some time today adding some better editing, imo, making the video a little more exciting. However, as promised, my second episode of my build series showing off: The Battle Cleric!

Highlights showing off the capabilities of my Battle Cleric build. It's a very offensive focused cleric build that is very versatile and flexible depending on your playstyle, is a ton of fun to play, and can pull off some impressive tricks in the right situations! All of this footage was with pretty mediocre gear (half-giant clips were intermediate weapon, elken clips were with a sub 100 top end damage hammer) so you can definitely see much higher damage numbers than you might see here!

I am using a few different variations of the build in this video which I think shows off the variety of how you can build this idea. The most obvious are elken vs half-giant, both are equally as good and I loved getting footage with both builds. Hope you enjoyed and the explanation video is coming soon! I think I might actually prefer the half-giant build to the elken build as it fits my aggresive playstyle so well, however, the elken charge opens up A LOT of potential play-making. 

The explanation video will come within the end week but for now enjoy some build highlights! 

- Jjohnsin

11 hours ago, Jjohnsin said:

The Battle Cleric!

when cleric first came out and I tried divine order it did not look like it was converting support power to attack power - does that work now on the stat sheet? does it set your support to 0 during the effect and add the entire SP amount to AP? what stats do you get when it is up?

its funny to compare the LMB damage on a cleric to something like a scimitar [who gives up so much for so little] or normal druid ;p

however divine order vs miracle is generally also a "hard sell" sadly too

Edited by Tinnis

3 hours ago, Tinnis said:

when cleric first came out and I tried divine order it did not look like it was converting support power to attack power - does that work now on the stat sheet? does it set your support to 0 during the effect and add the entire SP amount to AP? what stats do you get when it is up?

its funny to compare the LMB damage on a cleric to something like a scimitar [who gives up so much for so little] or normal druid ;p

however divine order vs miracle is generally also a "hard sell" sadly too

Should be working now yes. I know other guild members have actually checked. Whether it puts SP to 0 i dont actually know atm. But I can see considerable dmg increase with it up. 

I think scimi druid still outputs more raw dps with LMB though I have not tested