Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

Skill Training

Aye a few in my guild have expressed interest in seeing such a thing.  I don't much see the need for that right now.  With Skill Training currently sped up for the sake of testing I expect at launch players' time banks won't amount to too much.  That is assuming they only go a few days without playing.  But if the coding team has some extra time on their hands I suppose a quality of life upgrade to the skill trees wouldn't be a bad thing.

kHwWuAOG1JCIJI70zliNemTqutD03zRtlki3XwzkpjODSfhToSMe3LwErOyUqmjA-WcVsTaPbuasIRYZAkMDOTJKoFyVOdhDSZ9CF-GUjTLhCzGBJ40U_0noCKYwpN2cVIplQLQ

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

Fairly common question, recognized already by the dev team.

In fact there is a rather large and productive "how to improve the training UI" thread in the development partners forums that has been rather active by the fellow doing the work, when the next pass gets done.

I wish there was an option to keep training X skill until finished.  A check box maybe....A path with check boxes on where to go next?  Something similar would be great.

If the skills are sped up, then it should not be an issue after a while.  Played Eve for 10 years and the 24 hour queue was great once added.  With long skills, it should be good.