Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grit does down grade on Combine

Anhrez

@thomasblair @mhalashace

So during the most recent Jewel Crafting stream, it was stated that Grit had some check box set to not lower the status of the crafted item? Maybe I heard wrong but below is 3 different  Successful 'crafts' of various Quality ore and Grey Grit .. I get  Grey Diamond Cutting Blade or White Diamond Cutting Blade on success? So it feels like Grit dropped the quality output. I am confused on what the possible outcomes could be.. since Grit starts only as Grey we face an increased Flawed Assembly chance as we attempt to create a Diamond Cutting Blade that does not lower the quality of the gem . Am I seeing or assuming something wrong?

Green Ore Grey Grit .. Grey Diamond Blade 'Successful'

gEppous.png

Blue Ore and Grey Grit ... White Diamond Blade 'Successful'

23OLK3R.png

Purple Ore and Grey Grit .... Grey Diamond Cutting Blade 'Successful' 

heMngrQ.png

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

No Bueno.

@thomasblair You guys got this one fixed in 5.5 already right?

Edited by PopeUrban

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

45 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Thanks for the bug! Will make sure an Engineer puts some eyeballs on it soon.

I was actually about to send an email about this, lol. You can get green blades on a successful though but it does not happen often so it definitely is taking that the grit into account.

The polish on the harvesting cuts also does not add a fourth stat to the harvesting cuts where as the crafting get basic crafting skill and the combat cuts get crit chance.

C4sIZDW.gif

5 minutes ago, Scree said:

::cough:: If only we had a forum or a thread for submitting bugs.

lol was submitted a while back but after the Livestream I wanted to be able to segment from the basic stuff ... as this is Crafting and is far more important then the plain old combat bugs ! 

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

10 minutes ago, Extintor said:

I just posted about this issue yesterday in the feedbak thread. :D

It happens to the toxins recipe too. The scavenged ingredients downgrade the combination.

yes this is an intriguing aspect as we want to try and bootstrap up the outcomes as much as possible.

LR0tCJt.png

On 2/22/2018 at 12:22 PM, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I was actually about to send an email about this, lol. You can get green blades on a successful though but it does not happen often so it definitely is taking that the grit into account.

The polish on the harvesting cuts also does not add a fourth stat to the harvesting cuts where as the crafting get basic crafting skill and the combat cuts get crit chance.

WTB fourth stat / conformity on this one as well.