Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fort placement fixed!

Talizar

Or not.  I moved my parcels around and now I have the slope problem again.  I knew I should have left it alone...grrrr

Edited by Talizar

I did get it down again on my shire.  I sent the deed to the back and logged out.  Logged in.  sent the deed to inv.  and it plopped down in a stop that I thought had no chance.  Not exactly what I wanted but it is down.  More crafting to be had!

EmMXT4L.png?1

On 2/21/2018 at 8:06 PM, Talizar said:

Or not.  I moved my parcels around and now I have the slope problem again.  I knew I should have left it alone...grrrr

Still can't place it either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ran into this issue again last night.  Was looking here to see if anyone has found a fix yet.

I'd successfully placed it (my throne room) the night before last while preparing for my next YT video, however I picked it back up, along with my parcel, so I could record it.  Yet while recording last night I was unable to place it on any parcel yet again.  I was getting that slope error.

I tried repackaging all items, logging off and back on, and even allowing the server to shutdown again and me relaunching it, but it still didn't work.

Does anyone know of a trick that will help or should I just keep messing with it until it sets someplace? Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks all.