Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_JackalBark

The Three Pillars

:wub:@davegreco for the art and :wub: @jtoddcoleman for the music on the  timelapse, can't wait to have this music ingame soon. 

Again a great piece from Dave it's amazing, i'm in for the exploration path !

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Is that a Moongate I see?... Let's hope there is no Trammel option....

Crazy ex-girlfriends are like a box of chocolates...

They'll kill your dog.

Love the Exploration piece. I appreciate that it shows a true Exploration spec in action. The earthy blend of harvester, combatant, and scout is my happy place.

Any idea what the red item is on the underside of the backpack? 

Every time i see more concept art of lady half giants I get more excited. I haven't seen a proper stacked warrior lady since diablo 3 and the lady half giant concepts look so happy to be crushing skills with all their cool muscles. D3 lady barbarian is the best lady warrior in video games to date.

This conquest concept I like especially because she's apparently a cleric. My crypt has an intense need for an angry-grow-big lady cleric. I like this cleric here because she's wearing leather despite it being a horrible idea for any cleric build. lady cleric don't give a crap about your meta. Lady cleric is gonna wear DPS leather anyway.

The merchant concept is further justification for my racism against elves and my continual disappointment I keep finding myself needing to play them for the stats. You know she's not paying those minotaurs. Look at her pointy little ears and shifty eyes. I bet she's funded the genocide of at least three human villages.

I guess my point is that half giant lady good, elf lady bad.

Also, how is that half elf dual wielding daggers and a great axe? Where is the non-boring version of half elves that can do that?

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

15 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

Also, how is that half elf dual wielding daggers and a great axe? Where is the non-boring version of half elves that can do that?

a harvest axe :)

it would be cool if we saw our tools when not using them like that, but would be hard to do! :P

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

a harvest axe :)

it would be cool if we saw our tools when not using them like that, but would be hard to do! :P

Nonsense. Look at the size of it!

Also what's going on with that frost giant or whatever in the conquest concept?

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"