Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 minutes ago, Armegeddon said:

One thing to consider though, I opted for the 79.00 package. It's 30 bucks more, but it grants VIP throughout testing.You do not burn the month until it goes live. Just something to ponder.

Good luck!

VIP is currently being given to all accounts regardless if you have VIP or not.  This will likely get turned off in the future though.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

26 minutes ago, Weebles said:

VIP is currently being given to all accounts regardless if you have VIP or not.  This will likely get turned off in the future though.

So what's the best pack to start playing now? Or is it still in pre alpha stages been seeing alot of streamers/ YouTubers playing it and been wanting to try it out loving all the new races and classes that set it different from other mmorpgs

3 minutes ago, ForgyCorpse said:

So what's the best pack to start playing now? Or is it still in pre alpha stages been seeing alot of streamers/ YouTubers playing it and been wanting to try it out loving all the new races and classes that set it different from other mmorpgs

If you are just wanting to try out the game in it's pre-alpha state the $50.00 package is your best bet.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall