Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mattro

Centaur race

Centaurs do have an extra boot slot (horseshoes!) so maybe that will become a speed booster that replaces mounts in some way. We really don't have much info about how mounts will work, only that CF will have them. You would expect 4 legs to be the fastest, but atm they are not.

tiPrpwh.png

On 2/23/2018 at 7:42 AM, XpCjU said:

They do have increased movement speed, namely the trailmaster passive. But Elken and Woodelf have that passive too. We have no information about mounts at the current state.

Can a centaur get on a horse?  its like putting a horse on a horse.

On 3/11/2018 at 3:11 AM, mysticque said:

I think they all have the same movement speed but I do not think there will be mounts. I am opposed to have mounts in this game.

Mounts are a planned feature and have been since Kickstarter. Many backer rewards skins are specifically for mounts and ACE has continued to offer new versions of skins in new backer packages each year, so I doubt there are any plans to cancel mounts.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

I am waiting to finally play my Centauress and taking someone on back would be pretty cool. Maybe instead of getting a mount, Centaurs could get a NPC shooting arrows from back :) .

2 hours ago, Lamiosa said:

I am waiting to finally play my Centauress and taking someone on back would be pretty cool. Maybe instead of getting a mount, Centaurs could get a NPC shooting arrows from back :) .

Remarks like this ^ are how worlds get invaded by irate centaur legions!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Posted (edited)

My suggestion is pretty simple: the centaur should also get a "centaur-only" racial passive skill that improves its movement speed. It would say something like:

"Quadrupled: Your extra pair of legs gives you a bonus of 5 - 10% to your movement speed, depending how hungry you are."

...and replace the dash action in the survival stance with:

"Full Sprint: Use the full power of your horse body and move for additional 15% faster. This action slowly empties your stamina." Right-click to activate it anytime you want and right-click again to deactivate it anytime you want.

To make it more balanced I thought something like this:

"Sprinting: Using Full Sprint empties your hunger-bar faster."

Edited by MiroAIIB

18 hours ago, MiroAIIB said:

My suggestion is pretty simple: the centaur should also get a "centaur-only" racial passive skill that improves its movement speed. It would say something like:

"Quadrupled: Your extra pair of legs gives you a bonus of 5 - 10% to your movement speed, depending how hungry you are."

...and replace the dash action in the survival stance with:

"Full Sprint: Use the full power of your horse body and move for additional 15% faster. This action slowly empties your stamina." Right-click to activate it anytime you want and right-click again to deactivate it anytime you want.

To make it more balanced I thought something like this:

"Sprinting: Using Full Sprint empties your hunger-bar faster."

From my understanding horse shoes were spose to be the mount for centaurs or something

Veeshan Midst of UXA