Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kraahk

Happy Anniversary - 3 Years Since Kickstarter Started

I must confess, i nearly missed it.

I only recognized it because just a few minutes ago i said in a discord channel, that today it's the first time ever that i have a strange feeling of being bored about Crowfall, though i would have never dreamed that i would say so (yeah i know, shame on me ... but hey, i went through a lot, so maybe you can forgive me xD ). Then someone asked me how long i am here. I didn't know, so i looked it up. And yes, kickstarter just started ... exactely today three years ago, on february 24th 2015. Which was the same day i first was introduced to the new Crowfall project. So, hail to subconscious informations. I got it and understand the source of this strange inner turmoil now. (which also means that it is gone now ;) )

So, how long have you been here? What is your story with Crowfall. What changend in your eyes during the years? Which of those changes did you like most and which least? How much are you still into Crowfall. What is the thing you liked or hated most since you followed Crowfall? What did you expect and what are you still waiting for?

I am really curious about your stories. It would be great to hear some. Let's see how much energy the community can provide at the 3-years mark to get them. ;)

Have fun, good luck - and happy anniversary Crowfall! :D
Kraahk
Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

On 2/24/2018 at 9:32 PM, Groovin said:

Good times

Hunger Dome was like PubG with a medieval skin.  In retrospect, the animation locked combat was super rough, but the game loop was exceedingly fun.  Good times indeed.

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

I know i backed this game early on (not sure EXACTLY when) but then made a decision i usually dont make when crowdfunding a game.... i put it on the shelf and deliberately forgot about it... i check on the progress every once in awhile.. but then put it back on the shelf. i have yet to test.. or for that matter even download. i decided to wait until the game gets to the point of the last reset.

But thanks to all who have helped in the testing ....