Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey im new here

Krakinq

Hey. so for the last few months iv been looking for a nice mmorpg/sandbox game. Iv checked alot of games out. but cant seem to find one thats intresting and the thing im looking for. i found this game recently and it looks real good. but i have some questions. so if anyone could answer them that be amazing. thanks in advance 

How active is the community?
How finished is the game? can i buy and hop in and play for a few hours?
Also. How does the eternal kingdoms work. Can i play the game from that. Im not that intrested in pvp. Can i still have fun in the game?

Edited by Krakinq

12 minutes ago, Krakinq said:

Hey. so for the last few months iv been looking for a nice mmorpg/sandbox game. Iv checked alot of games out. but cant seem to find one thats intresting and the thing im looking for. i found this game recently and it looks real good. but i have some questions. so if anyone could answer them that be amazing. thanks in advance 

How active is the community?
How finished is the game? can i buy and hop in and play for a few hours?
Also. How does the eternal kingdoms work. Can i play the game from that. Im not that intrested in pvp. Can i still have fun in the game?

It's going to be a while before the game is finished, but we hope we're at the stage where a lot of the game's systems will becoming online rapidly from here on out.

The community has a few reliable testing communities and then gets an influx of new players with every new content release. If you aren't interested in PvP, there's lots you can do! Harvesting and Crafting are incredibly important activities which are highly valued by guilds and communities. If you make a name for yourself as an active and effective harvester or crafter, expect to be pulled into the orbit of one guild or another.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV