Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scorn

The Reaper Ridge Run

37 minutes ago, Angelmar said:

Beyond the apparent irony in the video, for those of us in -W-, the whole situation is even more ironic in that Scorn is one of the most dedicated testers and reporters of bugs.

agreed :0 only pointed it out for the irony myself.

and yea demon pact for life for my video with that spotting leaking over from survival - you can see my survival set up during the opening out of combat run at start - not even full because most of my druid related passives dont have function in survival... :) [with leadership being another common example of what can easily bleed over]

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

1 minute ago, SoberSoul said:

@Tinnis Yeah its not a rend bug because anyone who has a bleed ability and the bleed armor can do insane ticks like that. We got a knight bleed to tick for over 900 damage in intermediates in our EK testing of the bug the other day.

when i said rend bug i just meant "the bug that was seen when rend was used" ^_^ its a generic bleed stat issue for sure

Edited by Tinnis

the bug only seems to relate from survival tray to combat tray rather than say combat tray to combat tray [or maybe thats just my experience with how limiting life/death turn out to be with what you can slot where hah!]

Edited by Tinnis

7 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

the bug only seems to relate from survival tray to combat tray rather than say combat tray to combat tray [or maybe thats just my experience with how limiting life/death turn out to be with what you can slot where hah!]

Yeah I just tested it on my duelist and it worked from survival to melee and stealth trees but not from melee to stealth. So it seems to be survival specific.

Edited by Mytherceria

6 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

Will admit when wrong, it never happened with just tray swapping, requires logging etc.

Also it is not relegated to needing to have demon pact for it to occur.

yea, i did not see it until after i relogged/equipped weapons *after* the stones were already in e.g. not active on first session when stones were in etc

Edited by Tinnis

Reminder: Bugs and issues should either be discussed in the proper playtest-related thread or submitted via email to support@crowfall.com only. Further, it's not okay to accuse others of cheating or abusing bugs. If you suspect someone is doing that, email support@crowfall.com. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

In accordance to the Rules of Conduct https://crowfall.com/en/artcraft/rules-of-conduct/ you will see you should email the reporting of bugs directly to the support staff as even posting it on the forums bug reporting section is in violation of the agreement. 

You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with Art+Craft's usage rules. In accordance with the above, as an example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:

Exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage. Such information should be immediately reported by email directly to support@crowfall.com.