Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crafting Description

Devonic

Good Day

When I go to craft a Major Discipline, I am able to see who can use it, but not a description of what it does until I have committed the resources.

It would be nice to have a description when you hover over the recipe. Some are common sense, like logging, but other are less clear.

Thank You  

42 minutes ago, Devonic said:

Good Day

When I go to craft a Major Discipline, I am able to see who can use it, but not a description of what it does until I have committed the resources.

It would be nice to have a description when you hover over the recipe. Some are common sense, like logging, but other are less clear.

Thank You  

check out malekai.org [see more links via https://sites.google.com/site/crowfallresource/ as well e.g. unlocked recipes and other crafting related things etc too

44 minutes ago, Devonic said:

Good Day

Thank You  

[in the future such recipes will be more "hidden" any way in game e.g it will be one major recipe where you slot in a "thrall spirit" as a wildcard to determine the result]

we only see them like we do now for testing :)

I hate having to use 3rd part resources to figure out a game.  I played Warframe and I swear it's more like a wiki game.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty