Axio_

Australasian Based Guild [AU] - Are you looking for people to play with?

Hi Fellow players from the Australasian/Asian Region,

Have you been playing on the AU or Singapore Server? Wondering how to group with others from AUS/NZ or the greater region?

Feel free to join 'The ANZAC Guild', or we can create a new name. It's not very organised yet, but together we can create something fun!

See the (permanent) discord link to the Crowfall Australasian channel below if you want to build something or just chat.

https://discord.gg/B27kJ2a

Cheers,

Axio_ 

Kickstarter Backer, ACE Investor & Tester

Edited by Axio_

On ‎28‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 10:54 AM, Axio_ said:

Your invite has been expired and can't be used to access your discord channel. Please make sure to create an unlimited invite if you share it as a link for the community. 

Good luck for your project.

Thanks for the Discord check, link sorted.

Thanks for the good wishes.

I am in Guam looking for others. I am mostly playing on West coast Order but hopefully linking up next campaign with others

Hi All,

Thanks for the interest.

I must admit straight up that I haven't been fully engaged in Crowfall atm for a multitude of RL reasons. I was hoping we could share the load and look for others - to build the community.  Again, Im not beholden to using the current Discord link, if someone else wants to suggest improvements. My main goal is to share the play experience with others in the APAC region.

I must say, that I did spend some time on the Sydney server recently to check out the crafting and Mobs, but its only a abattior map  (a lot smaller that the US/Euro servers (no forts/workbenches)).

https://discord.gg/B27kJ2a