Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Templar question on Execute ability

DocHollidaze

The ability text says:
"Enemies under 35% health are critically hit for 202-303 + 167% Weapon Damage."

So, is that treated as a normal critical attack? And as such, does that mean that your Crit Dmg modifier value in your stats is applied to that damage amount?

(as opposed to just normal attacks that randomly Crit, and so Crit Dmg enhances that final damage)

2 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:
The ability text says:
"Enemies under 35% health are critically hit for 202-303 + 167% Weapon Damage."

So, is that treated as a normal critical attack? And as such, does that mean that your Crit Dmg modifier value in your stats is applied to that damage amount?

(as opposed to just normal attacks that randomly Crit, and so Crit Dmg enhances that final damage)

the fly text presents it as a crit yes [and a seperate 'hit' as well e.g. x2 'hits']

25 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

the fly text presents it as a crit yes [and a seperate 'hit' as well e.g. x2 'hits']

So to confirm, increasing your Critical Hit Damage stat will increase the damage that the Templar Execute ability does, when target is below 35% health?

1 minute ago, DocHollidaze said:

So to confirm, increasing your Critical Hit Damage stat will increase the damage that the Templar Execute ability does, when target is below 35% health?

probably. all i can say is the execute *looks* like a crit in terms of the UI fly text - while 'hits' look different - with the tooltip also backing that up. e.g. "auto crit" power if it hits the threshold.

9 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

Yes

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Just now, Destrin said:

While i hear it's not working properly now, with holy warrior up, that is unmitigated execute damage... RIP target

BUT DESTRIN. ARMOR MITIGATIONS SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS, COMRADE!

5 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

BUT DESTRIN. ARMOR MITIGATIONS SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS, COMRADE!

My best friend and guildmate @Tark showed me this.

unknown.png

Who I have to thank again for letting me borrow 225 epic iron for my epic book gambling spree i am going on this weekend.

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

3 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

p.s. also all those silly tanks and plate wearers and +max hp users are just increasing their execute threshold in real terms ;p

Is this a jab at my 2500 HP leather sets? jerk!

YouTube Channel

Just now, Tinnis said:

enjoy a harder hitting essence burn too, class traitor! :P

This will be my last derail post... promise...

I was fessor long before druid!  Druid will be my main healer... or Healing Templar in 5.5... havn't decided :D

YouTube Channel

Just now, Destrin said:

This will be my last derail post... promise...

I was fessor long before druid!  Druid will be my main healer... or Healing Templar in 5.5... havn't decided :D

but yea, it annoys me that +max hp training buffs and gear make me hurt more. fixed 5% life ticks ftw....

6 hours ago, Destrin said:

My best friend and guildmate @Tark showed me this.

unknown.png

Who I have to thank again for letting me borrow 225 epic iron for my epic book gambling spree i am going on this weekend.

I dont see any issues here. temlar need some buff related to some topics from CF folks around

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550