Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Race for Druid

Devonic

Which Race are you best for a Druid  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which race will you choose for playing Druid?

• Half-Elf
    • Wood-Elf
    • Fae

i hope the fae double jump, glide and faeire crit debuff are fun [i already like a debuffing role] - enough to make up for the bloodline +stealth speed not doing anything for druid. i am excited to explore the fae druid possibilities - has some nice gameplay potential.

half-elf is ok, but bland in terms of interest. you can certainly use the speed and +1 slot in some builds. [e.g a bard for the power slot, but somewhat 'wastes' the native speed abit!] or a druid can get better self speed via the friar passive instead...

wood-elf camouflage is good fun with some great gameplay potential, as is the teleport [some 'bugs' with that that at the moment that give it 'too much power' though in terms of bypassing walls, or getting to places you probably shouldn't] and generally now while it has burst mobility, it has slower recharge and it vulnerable to dodge pip removal effects

Edited by Tinnis

p.s. i actually expect the fae dash to be a 10m 'teleport' that can go through people, but with some damage and on a 10 second cooldown. that will also be a nice middle ground!

and then on top of that - the fae is tiny. tiny is good in my view for pvp despite nameplates haha :P [not as small as guin tho!]

faesizes_720.png

Edited by Tinnis

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, yianni said:

i've switched to fae for archdruid, higher int/dex... plus its pretty slippery

Gliding is pretty cool too, I am trying to decide between wood elf and Fae now.

I said Half Elf before, but now that Race skill tree is gone, I am not trying to decide based of multi character.

On 8/15/2018 at 10:21 AM, yianni said:

Woodelf camo has saved my ass countless times, plus trailmaster and dissipate. 

Only reason to go fae/half-elf would be for scim druid extra dex/int

Is there a time limit and/or cooldown to camouflage?

Trailmaster makes Wood Elf one of the fastest out of combat races right?

This is why Fae is the better race.

1. The wood elf's advantage is that it has stealth when standing still, you can get this power with the illusionist disipline

2. The Half-Elf has an extra power bar slot, but with 3 trays and extra slot is less important.

3, The best advantage to Fae are the wings and the ability to glide.  Saved my life a few times and hand when getting down hills

vJS0Jc1.png

• 2 months later...