Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[P R X] The Professionals .....since 1999 [N A]

tuco

[PRX]The Professionals.....since 1999

http://www.prx-guild.com

Online gaming's most accomplished player vs player combat team - 15 Years strong.

Our hallmarks are professionalism, consistency of victory, experience, longevity and character.

100 members of our team have been with us over 6 years, we are 4 months into our current title, ArcheAge and still going strong. As of 7/29/2015 we have 60 online during NA primetime.

We aim to treat everyone, friend of foe, with respect and dignity. We never PK or steal from neutral players on our faction and stand with our allies with conviction. Our factional enemies and those on our KoS list we aggressively pursue. Our KoS up to date list is available here: PRX KoS List. The Code of Conduct we expect all members to abide by is here: Code of Conduct

We have not made any decision to play Crowfall officially and will continue to compete in ArcheAge for the indefinite future. Crowfall looks like it may be a proper PvP game for those only enjoy online competition when there is real value on the line and where the winners prosper and the losers taste defeat.

At this time we are not recruiting for Crowfall and only recruiting for ArcheAge.

Edited by tuco

vNwnjPL.png

We began in August 1999 in Ultima Online and have competed in every major MMORPG, on the respective hardcore PvP servers, since that time. For a more detailed account of our accomplishments, see our Combat Statistics or our History.

Focused relevant history:

In Shadowbane we dominated two servers - Treachery in which we baned and burned over 30 cities and never lost ours and then Corruption where the "best of the best" went. We dominated and won all our world wars and again, never lost our city. In Shadowbane to succeed you had to level, gather and build all while under an unforgiving FFA environment.

1409990.jpg

In Age of Conan on Deathwhisper we built the first battlekeep across all NA servers. Deathwhisper combined FFA PvP side by side with leveling and gathering which proves our ability to fight for leveling grounds, resources and build a Battlekeep under fire.

1409753.jpg

In Warhammer on Averheim we put down Order across the map and were the first world-wide to siege and control Altdorf. After demoralizing Order on Averheim we switched servers to Badlands where Order had the advantage. Working with the community we turned the tide and brought the fight to Order. 11 times we sieged Altdorf and climbed to the top of the RP rankings.

1410073.jpg

In Guild Wars 2, we earned a record of 72 wins and 4 losses. 55 wins were in Tier 1 and we never finished in 3rd place. We were a member of the most dominant alliance in GW2's history, The Titan Alliance, and went 30-0. [PRX] helped lead four servers in both the NA and EU brackets to world's best. We battled on the fields of the Henge of Denravi to Sea of Sorrows, across the Atlantic to dethrone Vizunah Square three times and then joined with a resurgent Jade Quarry to once again become world's best.

1427557.jpg

In TESO we destroyed our initial server, easily getting the world's first emperor and complete map capture on Dawnbreaker. We quickly switched to a side where our faction was outnumbered and outscored, Auriel's Bow, and worked to turn it around. It became a ghost town after a month and we switched to Wabbajack where we stayed until the end of the campaign. Much of our ops have been posted here.

1815263.jpg

We are only four months into ArcheAge but we are proud of what we accomplished so far. We captured a castle on Auroria's release and continue to hold it. We have claimed over half of one of the primary zone, Ynystere's, available land and have built it into a large village with several mansions. We have the strongest force of geared players on the server and have built a fleet of ships along with a contingent of tanks.

1924259.jpg

wASWtXg.jpg

QYXmK7I.jpg

3rtmpoQ.jpg

Edited by Tuco

I have such a long list of ppl to kill....I guess that's a good thing.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Good to see PRX here, is Zorak still with you?  AOC Deathwhisper was fun, killed a lot of PRX there.

Yes, Zorak is still an active leader. Expect to see him leading many charges in Crowfall.

Did I read that right?  You're not recruiting for Crowfall here on the CF forums - rather you're recruiting for Archeage here on the CF forums?

There is a market for hardcore PvP games and this thread is our way of showing support for Crowfall. The team developing Crowfall built their legacy in titles like Shadowbane, SWG, Warhammer and Ultima Online. We're here to say that we made our legacy bringing a strong force of players to those games and staying strong in them for months or years. If ArtCraft stays true to their vision as we expect, it is likely we will bring that force players to Crowfall and continue our tradition of competing in PvP games.

However, there is no Crowfall game to play, so if anyone here wants to join us in preparation for Crowfall, we are currently competing in ArcheAge and will do so for the indefinite future.

I recognize PRX from GW2, solid group for sure, though idk about those GvG records vs the top GvG guilds in GW2.

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I recognize PRX from GW2, solid group for sure, though idk about those GvG records vs the top GvG guilds in GW2.

Reading their account of their PvP triumphs was very entertaining to say the least, but in the end they are still a very old and strong guild that has participated in pvp in many games.  Though they may exaggerate just how successful they were :)

Oh def i know PRX is a solid guild that has been around for ages and thats quiet admirable, and i look forward to seeing them in the next competitive pvp focused game, which i hope is Crowfall.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH