Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Devonic

Age limit

Only persons aged 18 years at the time of registration are entitled to participate in the game. Minors are only entitled to participate in the game if the consent of their legal representative has been granted prior to registration for the game. When registering, the user expressly confirms that he has reached the age of 18 and, for minors, that the consent of their legal representative has been obtained. TRAVIAN GAMES may determine that the consent of the legal representative does not suffice.

can't see any age mentioned on the american version. that is travian EU one.

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Crowfall is not yet rated and we don't have a minimum age regulation; however, it is intended for a mature audience. There are also some privacy regulations in place for anyone under the age of 13. You'll find that in our Terms and Conditions

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

On 3/5/2018 at 11:54 AM, Pann said:

There are also some privacy regulations in place for anyone under the age of 13.

Acts 13 or is 13?  I'm asking for a friend...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I would guess the eventual ESRB rating would clock in with a T (13+) with the "Online interactions not rated" rider that accompanies all games unless the direction of production goes significantly harder on gore, nudity, profanity, or drug use than we've seen. The depictions of suicide and non-graphic beheading may rate it up to the equivalent of PEGI 18/ESRB-M in other region's rating systems.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

On 12/14/2018 at 1:12 PM, usmc930 said:

Mature?  I don't think I will ever reach that.

Mature in age not in action.  I’m 36 and still laugh when somebody says boobies. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:54 AM, Pann said:

Crowfall is not yet rated and we don't have a minimum age regulation; however, it is intended for a mature audience. There are also some privacy regulations in place for anyone under the age of 13. You'll find that in our Terms and Conditions

@PannCould not find anything in the terms when doing a search on "age"

@OP

My Son (AKA Thorns) Has played since 11 and active since the release of 3.0

Now and Fore ever Crowfalls youngest OG 

26 minutes ago, Mayhem_ said:

@PannCould not find anything in the terms when doing a search on "age"

@OP

My Son (AKA Thorns) Has played since 11 and active since the release of 3.0

Now and Fore ever Crowfalls youngest OG 

Here. Searched '13'

Children: Art+Craft does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 or allow them to create an account or access account features. The Site and Service are intended for a mature audience. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personal information about yourself to Art+Craft.

And 'Child':

Eligibility: You represent that you are an adult and have the legal capacity to enter a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. You may allow your minor children for whom you are the parent or legal guardian to use the Service using your account provided that you accept full responsibility for the conduct of the children using your account. You further agree that you are solely responsible and entirely liable for all activities conducted through the authorized use of your account, and you are responsible for ensuring that you and/or any minor children whom you have allowed to use your account is aware of, understands and complies with the terms of these TaC and any and all other Art+Craft terms.

Doesnt say much of anything at all. Would any action be taken if a child was found playing the game? How troublesome can it get? Does parental permission factor into anything?

"Children: Art+Craft does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 or allow them to create an account or access account features. The Site and Service are intended for a mature audience. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personal information about yourself to Art+Craft."

Kinda like "don't ask, don't tell". We don't require proof of age; I'm not going to be asking people to fax me their birth certificates. (Not sure, but there may even be a law against that.) 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community