Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
surBear

training points

I work in the oilpatch.  Not glamorous but it pays the bills.  Now I work 24/7 until the job is finished.  Then I get anywhere from a few days to a few weeks off till the next job comes up. That's my life and I love it.

The problem is, once in a while we get sent someplace that is so far out of the way that we have no internet... zip.  Phone service is spotty at best.  I finally get into town to buy groceries and try to log on to train my skills.  As luck would have it, I need to upgrade to log in.  After 2 hrs I still haven't dl'd the download so I still cant log in but time is up and I have to get back to work.  Internet speeds sucks in small out of the way towns.

FINALLY, get home for a short period and train everything I can.  Now, here is my question(didn't think there was one, did you) I have over 60 days of training that I can not use because everything in that category is trained to 100%.  eg. human is 100% trained but still hasw 12 days of training stored.   IS THIS TIME LOST OR IS THERE SOME WAY TO APPLY IT TO ANOTHER CATAGORY?

I personally hope there's a rethink on skilling tomes or at least some sort of restrictions put in place. With an open system they are going to be ripe for abuse with players who own multiple accounts

uGlR0Ph.png

1 hour ago, Badwolfe said:

I personally hope there's a rethink on skilling tomes or at least some sort of restrictions put in place. With an open system they are going to be ripe for abuse with players who own multiple accounts

Yeah well somewhat, tho what restricts the abuse heavily is the fact you need to cap the tree at 100% first, then you can fill tomes as far as i understood.

And I don't think the market will be that huge for basic skills. Sure it's gonna be a long term invest if you see yourself running several accounts, maxing something say Hybrid tree and then toming it to sell. Gotta remember that the skill trees are now running with x10 :D

But yes, multi-accounting is and will always be an advantage in games that have any type of passive training or with limited points on skills. Crowfall is no dif in that way. It's definitely beneficial to example have 1 account for each crafting and a main account for combat + harvest. But I think a lot of this advantage gets eaten away by the fact you can't progress faster even if you had a 100 accounts. Crowfall is a guild based game which kinda evens the play field. Every guild will have their designated crafters who max a certain craft asap. So I can't really see my self falling from the competitive scene even if I only ran 1 account.