Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Keaggan

Hungercast Special Guest...Gordon Walton!

Pfyi7m8.png

Hey @everyone!

This week on Hungercast we have the special guest of Ace Co-Founder, Mr @Tyrant himself, Gordon Walton!

Since it is rare that he steps into the spot light we wanted to involve the community as much as possible. So as part of the show we are going to be fielding questions from Discord, Twitter the forums and especially from the live chat during the Hungercast! 

Post your questions here and we will feature the best ones live. So come on by say hi and talk with other crows. 

Show is THIS Saturday 3/10/18 @ 2pm CST

https://www.twitch.tv/crowfallcommunity

Suggestion:  I have no idea what the purpose of announcing everyone who follows the stream with an annoyingly loud and obnoxious blaring horn actually is, but at a minimum don't do it while you have the co-founder of the game talking.  Seems incredibly disrespectful to your guest and doesn't allow your viewers to actually hear him.

On 3/12/2018 at 10:54 AM, Kirchhoff said:

Suggestion:  I have no idea what the purpose of announcing everyone who follows the stream with an annoyingly loud and obnoxious blaring horn actually is, but at a minimum don't do it while you have the co-founder of the game talking.  Seems incredibly disrespectful to your guest and doesn't allow your viewers to actually hear him.

@Keaggan just thinks it's funny to troll me. He knows I hate it. 

OS_Sig3.png