Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crafting Station

I have yet to build a crafting station and can't put down any building's till next patch and was wondering if anyone knew what kind/quantity  of resources it will take to make parcels of land?

1 hour ago, Devonic said:

I have yet to build a crafting station and can't put down any building's till next patch and was wondering if anyone knew what kind/quantity  of resources it will take to make parcels of land?

LOTS!

ACE was surprised in testing a number of months ago at how fast @srathor  (I think) built a new parcel from smaller parcels and donated materials, so my guess is they will up it from even those high numbers.

Did I remember that right srathor?  Do you have any wisdom to shed on the matter?

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

That was @Anhrez who made the first parcel. Took him 18 hours + of gathering back when we have the really cheaty potions. And corruption server.

Anhrez also did the first set of upgrades with the parcels + geomancy stuff and made a capital parcel.  (Damn fool)

I helped some with the gathering and made some of the gathering gear and tools he used, But he busted his ass on it. And risked it all on final combines back when it could eat everything. Aha!

Google don't fail me now.

2 hours ago, Devonic said:

There are crafting stations in forts and keeps on the campaign servers. 

You should also have access to Testing Copy parcels and buildings. Check the Purchases menu in the lobby. If you aren't able to access that menu, contact support.

I will take a look in the forts on the campaign server, but currently test building's will not place in personal EK's, or at least I can't get my building's placed

2 minutes ago, Devonic said:

I will take a look in the forts on the campaign server, but currently test building's will not place in personal EK's, or at least I can't get my building's placed

You can't place buildings on the default parcel (the one with the temple). You have to place a new parcel and then place the building on that parcel.

14 minutes ago, Arkade said:

You can't place buildings on the default parcel (the one with the temple). You have to place a new parcel and then place the building on that parcel.

I did place a shire rank 1, but building and walls will not fit, I have been told its a bug that will be fixed in 5.5