Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mezcon

Mezcons Apothecary

**Under Contruction** Are you a fighter or harvester who needs the best Buff giving Potions? Or a Necromancer seeking the perfect Philosophers stone?  Look no further than Mezcons Apothecary!  

Since Alchemy is still in its early days, I am still currently limited to the Pre-Alpha recipes.  But as soon as Artcraft fleshes out the profession completely, then my shop will be in full swing!  And as soon as vendors are added to the game, which was just announced, ill have the shop set up as soon as I can.  

Directions: The name of this thread is the same as my EK.  Go to the list of available EK's.  That is where you will find mine.  Once you create your avatar, you will see a cottage in the distance.  That is where the shop will be.  Along with any other guildmates/merchants that agree to set up shop there. (Eventually)

The Wizards Lab fraumau Wallpaper 1920 x 1080 by Ivelp

Edited by Mezcon

Hopefully when vendors are set in EK's, they will allow our EK's to remain online so that you guys can drop by when I am offline.  In fact, when I get my friends and other crafters to come in and place their shops in there, I may change the name of the EK to Mezcons Marketplace.  Will see. 

Edited by Mezcon