Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Confessor Disciplines (builds)

Nakawe

As titles says  I am looking for Confessor builds based on current knowledge available.  I am back after almost a year hiatus and feel lost.  Please list runes and how they are used via different  play styles.  

Thanks,

Nakawe'

• 3 weeks later...

Master of focus, books are a pain in the ass to make. You could take support disciplines or go more for DPS like illusionist/banshee.

Minors could be, uniform leather or go mail with uniform mail and demons pact and use major passives, there's a lot of possibilities. If mana is a problem, then you need weapon finesse, and righteousness. There's also the minor that increases crit chance on the target depending on sin, I forget the name. Good thing about that it's an increase for everyone not just you

Edited by yianni

• 3 weeks later...

How do you make a focus? I can't seem to find anything other than a book for confessor at all the crafting stations.

5 minutes ago, Mezz said:

How do you make a focus? I can't seem to find anything other than a book for confessor at all the crafting stations.

Focus Orb is a Blacksmithing recipe.

IhhQKY6.gif

• 9 months later...

I generally use Bard + Mole Hunter on my Sanctifier, most stealthies don't expect it and you can do lots of damage to them with flare. 

Bard is used for stance-swapping mobility via song of speed, with just those two I can mitigate lots of the drawbacks of confessor.

If I wasn't running two defensive disciplines, I would consider Illusionist or Force Mage for the damage boost plus barrier bonus from Force Mage.

Focus on defense IMO and the confessor gets good, if you die you can't fight.

15 hours ago, Phr00t said:

I generally use Bard + Mole Hunter on my Sanctifier, most stealthies don't expect it and you can do lots of damage to them with flare. 

Bard is used for stance-swapping mobility via song of speed, with just those two I can mitigate lots of the drawbacks of confessor.

If I wasn't running two defensive disciplines, I would consider Illusionist or Force Mage for the damage boost plus barrier bonus from Force Mage.

Focus on defense IMO and the confessor gets good, if you die you can't fight.

thanks for reply, i play with this build atm, but i don't know yet with what to play in last minor disc and last passif skill, same for the 2 (skillbar), condemnation on the screen but i don't play with (maybe play with Fervor for mana ? mana is hard, oom all time.. but don't have time for stay put in fight for 5sec, so idk)

i will try Bard+Mole Hunter, but the song of speed is just for swap into tray stance and ruuuuuun, right ?

sry for bad english 😛

Edited by BushRanger

On 2/19/2019 at 8:00 PM, BushRanger said:

thanks for reply, i play with this build atm, but i don't know yet with what to play in last minor disc and last passif skill, same for the 2 (skillbar), condemnation on the screen but i don't play with (maybe play with Fervor for mana ? mana is hard, oom all time.. but don't have time for stay put in fight for 5sec, so idk)

i will try Bard+Mole Hunter, but the song of speed is just for swap into tray stance and ruuuuuun, right ?

sry for bad english 😛

Last passive should be Righteousness, you'll get a bonus effect on the promotion classes and it also helps you with your mana because of the procc

GvTm2yj.gif

5 hours ago, Feydan said:

Last passive should be Righteousness, you'll get a bonus effect on the promotion classes and it also helps you with your mana because of the procc

yeah i play with Righteousness atm.

and what do you think about minor disc "Mortal Sin" ?

16 hours ago, BushRanger said:

yeah i play with Righteousness atm.

and what do you think about minor disc "Mortal Sin" ?

It's a good Minor. Especially because it increases the crit not only for you but everyone else on your team. I just can't seem to find the Space for it, since i feel like the other passives do more for me. I was running it for a bit, but i think it's more useful in smaller scaled battles than it is in Siege fights f.e.

GvTm2yj.gif

Try to move away from Crit chance/damage as a lot of people are running anti-crit builds. Flat damage is good, so something like Uniform leather might be better?

1 hour ago, Phr00t said:

Try to move away from Crit chance/damage as a lot of people are running anti-crit builds. Flat damage is good, so something like Uniform leather might be better?

yeah, i try Mortal Sin but it's too random 

i already play with Uniform leather and Demon's pact, i take Hand of Glory (or something like that, but no passive disc) for the last minor disc, cuz i have already 4 passive skills (Feeltheburn/Uniforme leather/Reactive barrier/Righteousness) what do you think ? could something be better atm ?

Edited by BushRanger