Devonic

Frostweaver

It sounds like the game will start without this class and the stoneborn.  Anyone else think this?

35 minutes ago, Devonic said:

It sounds like the game will start without this class and the stoneborn.  Anyone else think this?

Both were mentioned in the live stream today as being worked on. I do not think either will be left out at launch. 

2 hours ago, blazzen said:

Both were mentioned in the live stream today as being worked on. I do not think either will be left out at launch. 

It sounded like they have not even started on frostweaver, but I may have misheard 

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Devonic said:

It sounded like they have not even started on frostweaver, but I may have misheard 

When I tested about 9 months back they did not have the assassin, or myrmidon in yet also every class was locked in race and gender.   Along with a huge number of other things, crafting was not even close to the same and skills trees not developed no discs, bars could not be customized.  I could go on for awhile.

They have one class to add, I'm sure they will get it in.  

Edited by Xomox

On 13.3.2018 at 7:32 PM, Devonic said:

Anyone else think this?

i think they have said numerous times that they will release all the classes from the kickstarter (minues the reworked ones, of course), game will be in development for quite some time anyways so they are not necessarily in a hurry

I would be happy if they had SOMEONE working on Frostweaver.  It appears we are getting a "canned answer".  "we want cool tech"  What cool tech?  What direction are they even considering taking the class now?  Will it be Ranged? melee? Mid range still?  Hopefully Ranged is where it lands.  We have tons of melee and 1 long range class and 2 mid (confessor and Rat).  Put someone on the project, How about some more art?  Is there not even anyone doing art on it?