Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Altybear

[--Lion Forge Gaming--]

I’ll be offline for the next four days or so (Business trip) if you don’t see me in game don’t worry I’ll be back soon enough! In the meantime feel free to add me on discord Altybear#1128 if you have any questions or such! 

In Game Player Name: Treval

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): Timezone is CST/CDT, and the exact hours I play tend to be erratic based on what's going on with my job, but they're usually later at night (9pm +)

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: I'm honestly still very, very new so I'm exploring the options. That said, I tend to focus on crafting or gathering. That said, I'm happy to jump into combat when needed, though I probably will never be the best at that.

In Game Player Name: Darthbunbun

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): USA West Coast GMT-7

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: I'm open to fill where needed, but I'm a melee fighter and I'm currently playing on an Assassin.

11 hours ago, simicoswift said:

Balance 

Currently, considering we’re a market crafting group we’re not firmly cemented in any one faction orientation across all campaigns 

In Game Player Name: Biglunch

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): 3pm-2am CST

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Crafter/Logistics/Harvesting are my main interests in the game.  On release I intend to focus heavily on one or more of these aspects.

In Game Player Name: Drewski

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): 5pm-3am

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Druid, Scout, Crafting, and Gathering

Sorry for not giving any big updates recently fellas! We've been toiling away getting stuff set up. if 5.6 doesnt hit by the first weekend of May on live, expect something really fun in the Bazaar!

I just wanted to share a screenshot of the bazaar since alot of peoples time and effort is going into keeping those vendors stocked up with goods and not to mention the time it took to get this parcel build and some of these houses upgraded! 

vgW7vEQ.png

Hey!

Im interested in joining, really focused on crafting and gathering and love the idea of having a goal for each campaign world. i.e get this amount of gear or resource to fuel the next one! Get hold of me :D!

In-game Name: SemiMong

Time: UK BST/GMT Mon-Fri 8am-12am / Weekend Anytime

Role: Gatherer and Crafter and then if you are planning todo it with your eternal kingdom Economics/business(vendors)? I just put a big post of my playstyle/timezone/experience/focus and what not in the "Unofficial LFG" Thread if you want something more in-depth :)! 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

In Game Player Name: Ashcher

Times you're primarily available (Include Timezone): Evenings into early mornings (Mountain time)

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Crafter/ Gatherer/ combatant

Found your EK marketplace... My God, I didn't even think these builds were possible in the current state of the game. Very impressive. I would love to he a part of the team that can make things like this happen. 

In Game Player Name: Atticusfinch

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): EST, Between 7PM and 1AM

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: I love farming / crafting, with a good share of group pvp mixed in!

I play games like this to play with a community and get away from the drama of real life. I work as a Recruit and Human Resource manager so there is enough drama there to deal with!