Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Altybear

[--Lion Forge Gaming--]

19 hours ago, Jeffythewise said:

Stopped by the [-LFG-] Bazaar to browse the wares, and was pleasantly surprised to find my own skull! Excessively overpriced though...

0f21780e96.png

Be sure to actually mention when you find your skull in there to me in EK, if I'm not AFK I've got a prize for ya!

In Game Player Name: TheRyanSellers

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): Usually whenever I have time, but when I do have time, I'm on for quite a bit. (MST) 

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: I plan to be a master crafter and gatherer, but not sure what in yet. Wood Elf Ranger race and class. I just joined yesterday. 

Heya Everyone! 

Just a super awesome little announcement, Earlier today we officially went live with our new Guild Website

http://Lionforgeguild.com

I'm super excited to say that we'll be slowly but surely updating this site with new info each patch, images from our goofy get together, and various community based calendar events that we plan to put together! 

A super giant special thanks to Topgeza and XGraceX for spearheading this project! 

And of course thankyou to all our members who contributed with feedback and support

In Game Player Name: Kuris/Kurrisum

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): 2pm-6pm,10pm-2am CST Most days

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Gathering,Crafting,and Protection/Healing when needed or bored.

In Game Player Name:

MiasmaticFaith 

~~

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone):

Pacific Timezone — Priamarily available after 9pm-ish on weekdays and Saturdays, all day on Sundays, and on Saturdays I am also available any time before 5pm-ish

~~

What 'role' do you want to play in game?:

A little bit of everything. 

In Game Player Name: dioko

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): 7:30pm - 11:00 pm EST

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Currently playing a ranger and "finding my way" into crafting so I'm undecided there. I just want to be a great contributor to the overall cause!

HookGamer

Going Cleric (Support as a healer)

My online time varies, normally once my kid goes to sleep (9pmEST until I pass out)

Referred here by Dioko .... you know, that dude with the million dollar smile? :)

Edited by HookGamer

Hey HookGamer! Altybear has  some things to do, message him on discord which his discord id can be found on the guild recruitment at the front and he will get back to you soon!

In Game Player Name:  Phoenixrock

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): 7pm-11pm CST

What 'role' do you want to play in game?:  Mainly PVP and Gathering. Will also get into Crafting.

In game name: Jastorin

Times primarily available (Include Timezone): Eastern Time. Wednesday through Saturday 9pm-12am

What 'role' do you want to play in game? going to run two accounts at launch one for pvp and harvesting and one for crafting. Pry do Templar or knight for pvp and cleric or druid for crafting account still trying them out to decide.

I am a streamer looking for a home and place to get into a community EK and be in a place I can learn from other people that can help keep me straight on info and fill me in on stuff I might not know. 

hello all and welcome to LFG post! Altybear the guild leader is always available and willing to talk to anyone through discord app, at front of recruitment post you can find his discord

In Game Player Name:

Vesperis

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone):

7-11 PM EST (Also sporadically throughout the day)

What 'role' do you want to play in game?:

I plan on scouting/exploring while gathering rare materials from difficult PVE content

Servus all.

Well, defended our fort with Bearsy, Perfufton and some more (ok, to be honest i soaked up some dmg and died, but defended sounds better). So it seems my heroic deeds aka my corpse made a big enough impression that Bearsy asked me if I want to apply to your guild. So enough of my back story.

• IGN: JustJoe
  • Times I'm on:  9-12 pm +- 1h (CET); weekends: no fixed schedule, but sometimes i need to work.
  • Role: Scouting, Harvesting, Crafting. Depends a bit what is needed