Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Altybear

[--Lion Forge Gaming--]

In Game Player Name:  MrPlanks

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): Finish work around 4pm EST usually on till late only thing that will stop me from playing is Hockey and odds and end stuff 

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: to start only harvest wood till the cows come home then ill dabble in woodworking as needed.

31 minutes ago, JustJoe said:

Servus all.

Well, defended our fort with Bearsy, Perfufton and some more (ok, to be honest i soaked up some dmg and died, but defended sounds better). So it seems my heroic deeds aka my corpse made a big enough impression that Bearsy asked me if I want to apply to your guild. So enough of my back story.

• IGN: JustJoe
  • Times I'm on:  9-12 pm +- 1h (CET); weekends: no fixed schedule, but sometimes i need to work.
  • Role: Scouting, Harvesting, Crafting. Depends a bit what is needed

Haha, that was really fun! Thanks for fighting and helping us rebuild the dang gate 5 times :D.

Edited by Bearsy

IGN: Debatesmith

Play times: 6pm-3am CST

Role:Crafting specifically runemaking. Can craft advanced runetools now and will be able to create more advanced sigils by the end of tonight. I also have a woodworking and runecrafting tables in my EK.

Other notes: I'm not a strong pvp'er, I mostly just stick to crafting and would love to be able to help you guys out!

In Game Player Name: Shilanas

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): AEST (Australian East Coast Standard Time), All currently.

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Right now this is BROAD strokes, but Crafter and Gatherer will be PRIMARY, outside of that, I do Healing and Support for combat. Archery if I have to fight. But this comes from someone who has very little experience, personal or researched, with this game yet. I can answer this alot more once I've researched and class crafted.

In Game Player Name: Aquafyre

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): Pacific Coast - usually can be on 6:30pm on M, T, Th, F  3:30pm Sat and open avail most W & Sun (although my boss occasionally voluntells me to work Wed as well)

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Guild Jester, although I promise to work hard at gathering and crafting as well :)

Jaxson, mostly playing knight builds atm

pvper/gatherer. I have two accounts, one i craft with and gather with and another i pvp with and skin with. I mostly want to pvp because thats my passion in mmos but as a one man operation ive had to cover my bases. 

est 5pm-12am , thats a total lie, i work as a paramedic irl and do 12 hr shifts with 1.5hr drive time each way so if im working i wont be on(sometimes play on my laptop at work but no comms). But if im not working im usually on for 8hrs between 8am and 12 am

Edited by Jaxson
Spelling

Hello and welcome Jason its nice to see you here! You can contact Altybear on discord  if you like, can find his discord tag on the page at the front

Otherwise he should back to you shortly

In Game Player Name: Rezkiin

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): 11PM-2AM (EST)

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Crafting mostly though i don't mind being a support in battle 

SofaKing_White

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone):Early Morning & mid afternoon Weekdays. Weekends almost 24/7 haha Central time Zone. (work night shift so

Pvp gathering, getting into crafting a little bit here and there. went hard into runemaking.

Thanks for reading <3

In Game Player Name: Xhavier

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): PDT morning and afternoon.

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Veteran Hardcore Player, I partake in crafting, pve , and pvp.

All of it.

Edited by Xhavier

In Game Player Name: BlindSpot

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone): Eastern Standard Time. Should be available Between 6:00pm EST to 12:00pm EST  

What 'role' do you want to play in game?:

Currently Playing Templar and Experimenting in all aspects of the game. Usually end up with some sort of PVP focus and Crafting on the side 

Played with some of the guild Earlier today and they seem like a nice group.

On 3/13/2018 at 11:39 AM, Altybear said:

Before contacting please fill out the below form. Thank you!

In Game Player Name: Spytful

Times your primarily available (Include Timezone):  I play week nights usually around 7pm Pacific,  earlier if I play with my East coast friends

What 'role' do you want to play in game?: Still trying different things out.  I'm  thinking gatherer and figher. Right now playing Fae Assasin but also have played Myrmidon and knight.  I'd like to try out a ranger too!

Edited by Spytful

In Game Player Name: Ellindar  (Me)

Matoren (my son)

Times you're primarily available (Include Timezone): Central Standard Time. Should be available Between 3:00pm CST to 2:00am CST  

What 'role' do you want to play in game?:  I am looking to do necromancy and champion 

My son is looking to do Ranger and Leatherworking

Currently Playing Champion / Minotaur with necromancy and combat.  Son is playing as a half-elf ranger and doing some leatherworking.  We are only 1 day old as we got the game yesterday so really just fumbling through it all.  

Talked with Sim in game tonight and seemed knowledgeable and helpful.