Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Showcase Your Guild - Official Discussion Thread

i'm curious when we will start seeing guilds manifest in game in any form [and/or not externally managed] and how going forward in alpha or beta stages what people's reactions will be that they can't make one until after launch without a store purchase [#]

p.s. any plans to let us display guild name/crests on say vendors/stalls etc? [or hell natively on our forum accounts etc]

Edited by Tinnis

Is this a one time thing ("speak now or forever hold your peace") or will we be able to add guilds on the "Guild Showcase" at a later stage?

6 hours ago, Tinnis said:

i'm curious when we will start seeing guilds manifest in game in any form [and/or not externally managed] and how going forward in alpha or beta stages what people's reactions will be that they can't make one until after launch without a store purchase [#]

p.s. any plans to let us display guild name/crests on say vendors/stalls etc? [or hell natively on our forum accounts etc]

I'm not able to answer your questions since those are Design-related and the showcase is a Community thing. I'll mention your post to Blair, though. 

4 hours ago, blazzen said:

Question regarding the recruitment video - do you want it to contain Crowfall footage only or can it be a history of past games the guild played leading up to Crowfall? 

That's not a problem at all. I remember that LoD did a montage like that in the past; it was really cool to see how long you guys have been together and all the worlds you've rekt. 

3 hours ago, Devonic said:

Are guild ranks available yet make people officers and stuff?

Not yet. There's still a considerable amount of work to be done on the Guilds system. 

2 hours ago, Thevo said:

Is this a one time thing ("speak now or forever hold your peace") or will we be able to add guilds on the "Guild Showcase" at a later stage?

1 hour ago, Kraahk said:

How much times will guilds (most likely/at least) have to send their stuff to you?

No deadline for this. It's a new feature on the website that we'd like to open with at least four guilds showcased, and we'll add more over time. These videos may also be featured during our livestreams, in our newsletters or on our social media.