Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6 hours ago, dasile said:

when will the soft launch begin? before summer?

I would bet on alpha arriving before summer. Which already will be a huge step forward. Then beta, then soft launch. Better aim towards the end of the year for soft launch. Just my opinion of course.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

most developers and publishers will give a week or more notice when they release. in CFs case they'll give a notice before soft release.

they'll post it on their forums, new spot, twitter, mmorpg will have a few post on it also, as well as reddit and who knows how many other websites, plus they'll email everyone! when they know and they want to you know, you'll know.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

2 hours ago, Devonic said:

Nooooooo,  so long to start my harvesting for keeps

Yessssssssss, Building Keeps will require much harvesting. Then Bad Men will come and tear them down, and you will harvest more to rebuild them. Avoid the depredations of Bad Men by knowing the right people. Choose wisely Devonic, winter is coming and order will be restored.

9 hours ago, Pann said:

Soft launch is planned for late this year. 

I think that overall this is a good idea.  Really hammer out some polish and then release the game after World of Warcraft summer expansion returners get sick of the game.  Find that window where people burn out and are looking for something new and refreshing.  Maximize that timing and you will have a successful soft launch.

Former #1 Archeage/Black Desert Online PvP Streamer

https://www.twitch.tv/pace22  

Currently "Variety Streaming" until Crowfall releases

"Later". I'm not able to put a finer point on it than that. As you know, we are hesitant to try to give dates. Everything hinges on the progress made from one phase of testing to another. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Yea, which is why I was surprised at the "late" aspect. Some would narrow "late" down to the last one or two months in the year. "Later" is vaguer, indicating any month from March through December, hence the question ;)

Edited by Scree

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

"Namashhh" = The secret keeper within me bows to the secret keeper in you. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

If I'm being completely honest... I'm fine with it being "late" this year, early next year.  I'd much rather the final product be finished and more polished.

As it stands today... I'm already enjoying playing it in development, so I'm in no rush.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader