Ascendance

PvP Excellence, Crafting Supremacy, Politics and Influence

-  A Chapter of the Legend Gaming Multi-Gaming Community -

Estabslished May 2015

Ascendance Website

Legend Gaming

10th Anniversary Video

Previous Recruitment Thread

NOTE: RECRUITMENT CLOSED AT THIS TIME.  THREAD WILL BE UPDATED ONCE RECRUITMENT REOPENS

We are Legend Gaming!

As a multi-gaming community, Legend Gaming has recently completed Ten Years of MMO excellence. Since we were founded our chapters have always succeeded in multiple games, promoting a spirit of friendship, unity, organization and quality. As part of Legend Gaming, Ascendance seeks to bring that same quality standards to Crowfall. We focus in all aspects of the game, pushing for PvP domination and crafting supremacy. We will also work hard on our Eternal Kingdom establishing a powerful force and influence in the community. Upon joining Ascendance, you are not joining simply a guild, you are joining a family. We are an organization that is proud of it's achievements and thankful to the loyalty of our members. We are looking for like-minded players who value organization, loyalty, maturity and strong leadership. We will need your skill and dedication in our continued journey to the top!

The primary goal of Ascendance will be PvP Domination.  As a guild, we seek to provide our members with every tool they need to get maximum enjoyment out of Crowfall.  We want our guild and it's members to be at the height of this game's excitement and potential.  Make no mistake about it; Ascendance is a Hardcore PvP Guild.  Therefore, our members should expect nightly PvP events and full focus on achieving pure domination in the many Campaigns that compose Crowfall's Throne War system. 

If you wish to learn about our goals and focus to each aspect of the game (PvP, Crafting, RP) please check the About Us section of our website! You can also register in Legend Gaming forums and participate on the discussions with our members. We are very welcoming and most of the forums are open for anyone to see and post!

Main Timezone:--> US Eastern Time (EST), open to all time zones.

Recruitment Status:--> Recruitment open. Interviews are required. Seeking PvP and crafting progressive minded players and active testers

Discord:--> Discord is required for voice chat.

Guild Focus:--> PvP Domination and Crafting Supremacy

Guild Leader:--> Diz

Joining:

• You must be 17 years of age or older. This is due to the maturity of the community and the maturity rating of the game.
  • You must be prepared to use Discord and be logged into the Legend Gaming server whenever you are logged into the game (Post release only).
  • Understand you are joining a community, not a guild. Upon joining Ascendance, you are joining Legend-Gaming. So if you're not looking for a tight knit community concept, we're not the right fit for you.
  • Be an active member of the guild and contribute to guild events, raids, and so forth both pre-release and post-release.

Joining Ascendance is quite simple. Visit our website's join us page. Follow the directions!

NOTE: RECRUITMENT CLOSED AT THIS TIME.  THREAD WILL BE UPDATED ONCE RECRUITMENT REOPENS

Some of Legend Gaming's previous chapters achievements include:

• Age of Conan: First PvP Keep on Cimmeria server - Hand of Set
  • Age of Conan: PvP Keep held until our official resignation from the game. - Hand of Set
  • Age of Conan: First guild city on Cimmeria Server - Hand of Set
  • Warhammer Online: First successful Order city raid (Volkmar server) - Legend
  • Warhammer Online: Server firsts on all release raid content (Volkmar Server) - Legend
  • Warhammer Online: First guild, on server, to level to release max (Volkmar Server) - Legend
  • SWTOR: Over 30 server first boss kills in raiding on Jung Ma server - Jen’jidai
  • SWTOR: First server wide Role-play event in Jung Ma server - Jen’jidai
  • SWTOR: First guild to be featured in the official Bioware guild spotlight - Jen’jidai
  • TESO:. Vokundein was one of the most respected PVP guilds in TESO. Naming 3 different emperors in the most competitive campaigns.
  • TESO: Dragon Star Arena - World 2nd, NA 1st clear time on PTS.  Special Invitation to exclusive DEV Q/A Panel.

For more information on Legend Gaming and our current chapters, please check our portal at www.legend-gaming.net You can also check out 7th Anniversary Video and  5th Anniversary Video, even though they a bit outdated it is still informative and inspiring!

Edited by Diz
2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ascendance PvP Excellence, Crafting Supremacy, Politics and Influence -  A Chapter of the Legend Gaming Multi-Gaming Community - Estabslished May 2015   Ascendance Website

Yes we plan on some serious testing when 5.6 hits. We usually run Chaos.

Well at least they're constantly releasing updates, and videos, and just generally staying in contact with their players/testers.  I certainly don't miss the days when you'd be hyped for a game and wh

Woot! New Thread! Big Thanks Diz!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

On 3/26/2018 at 1:33 PM, IDewGame said:

So did anyone get to test during the weekend and see what the biggest changes are?

New map, new changes to recipes, you need Crowcaine for everything now.  New adventure zones, new mobs (Spiders) which skin for Durable hide.

Assassin were ruined.

Only 3 Forts and 1 Keep.

All crafting takes place at the Forts/Keep.

Distribution of harvesting nodes is a little awkward (Wood only goes to Rank5, much closer to Balance/Order Beachheads than Chaos.

Decent rank Ore/Stone in canyons full of mobs requiring fighting to get to.

A lot.  Some decent updates in there, and the map is definitely cooler, though there's some balancing issues I have with it regarding ranks and availability of materials.

The biggest change imo was how much smoother the game feels in this patch.  Framerate is higher for me across the board. 

Still Pre-Alpha, so still plenty of bugs to be found, but overall it's a good patch.

Edit - Oh hey, look at that... I'm on my 2nd account haha!

Edited by Diz2
23 hours ago, Armegeddon said:

You can still "safely" craft in your EK. Dust is pretty easy to come by.

Of course, just referring to the map no longer containing the intermediate stations in the beachhead :)

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

after a long absence, i've been really excited to start getting back into the swing of things. loving the improvements since last time i was around and really hopeful for the future. 

definitely feeling to draw of honing in on particulars that i'll want to establish for my progression path. 

all subject to change :TM: ;p

On 3/29/2018 at 11:42 AM, Diz2 said:

The biggest change imo was how much smoother the game feels in this patch.  Framerate is higher for me across the board.

Excited to hear this!  Need a game to actually utilize my PC.

A lot of those changes sound great.  I plan to get some game time in this week finally as work may allow it.  I do like that you have to fight to get decent ore/stones as that brings in needing the combat focused players to work with the gatherers.

LZx8Yhu.png

• 2 weeks later...