Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Diz

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [17+]

On 6/22/2018 at 6:23 PM, Byrne said:

only thing i've been able to do is skill up so far, hoping to get into the game and check things out this weekend. 

I've just got back from a month vacation and work trip so I know the feeling :o

KjUVOZg.png

Ah tis good to be back after battling the evil dragon known as Life.  Death to Life!  Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.

kHwWuAOG1JCIJI70zliNemTqutD03zRtlki3XwzkpjODSfhToSMe3LwErOyUqmjA-WcVsTaPbuasIRYZAkMDOTJKoFyVOdhDSZ9CF-GUjTLhCzGBJ40U_0noCKYwpN2cVIplQLQ

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

Aye hopefully I'll have my skills trained up enough to jump right into crafting designer vessels for everyone.

kHwWuAOG1JCIJI70zliNemTqutD03zRtlki3XwzkpjODSfhToSMe3LwErOyUqmjA-WcVsTaPbuasIRYZAkMDOTJKoFyVOdhDSZ9CF-GUjTLhCzGBJ40U_0noCKYwpN2cVIplQLQ

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

On 7/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, Arcadi said:

Looking forward to running with you guys.  Very well structured and organized guild, and active on discord and guild forums.

Welcome Arcadi!!!!.

5.7 will be here soon I hope!!

Edited by Sioncent

KjUVOZg.png

Highly Interested in joining Ascendance - Very good looking website (which draws me in)... Organization... and the rest of it. Will be looking into this more and more...

34 minutes ago, ridgebeam said:

Highly Interested in joining Ascendance - Very good looking website (which draws me in)... Organization... and the rest of it. Will be looking into this more and more...

They are good people and well organized--I've been impressed during my recruit period.  Like many places, a good number waiting on 5.7 to drop, but active forums and discord.

Aye we have quite a few people waiting for Crowfall and other MMOs in our community by playing other games together in addition to testing alpha. 

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

On 8/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Kelfatir said:

Aye we have quite a few people waiting for Crowfall and other MMOs in our community by playing other games together in addition to testing alpha. 

well each release is 1 step closer, looking forward to all the up coming Crafting chances they have planned for 5.8/9

KjUVOZg.png

On 8/15/2018 at 4:43 PM, Kelfatir said:

There is certainly a lot of waiting around for MMO's at the moment. As a genre we are in a big hole at the moment

KjUVOZg.png

On 9/1/2018 at 7:32 AM, Sioncent said:

There is certainly a lot of waiting around for MMO's at the moment. As a genre we are in a big hole at the moment

And we've been in that hole, honestly, for a long time.  Distracted by a number of mediocre at best offerings over the years...

I think that makes this wait even more painful as we have 2 of the most promising titles in a decade in development... Soon... But never soon enough lol

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Well at least they're constantly releasing updates, and videos, and just generally staying in contact with their players/testers.  I certainly don't miss the days when you'd be hyped for a game and when asked for more info a game company would just hiss at you and grip their precious all the more tightly.

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

7 minutes ago, Kelfatir said:

Well at least they're constantly releasing updates, and videos, and just generally staying in contact with their players/testers.  I certainly don't miss the days when you'd be hyped for a game and when asked for more info a game company would just hiss at you and grip their precious all the more tightly.

No doubt.  With the overall testing fatigue across the community and the reality that keeping up hype for years is difficult (impossible) that engagement helps a ton.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

On 9/7/2018 at 12:00 PM, Kelfatir said:

This sure does help at lot during this "pending" time while we're moving through release iterations. It's good to see the progress, we all hope for the game just to be out but with the unforgiving MMORPG customer base I think it is very prudent to get the game right before moving it to even a soft launch status

KjUVOZg.png

Aye and the downstream effects of an MMO company actually delivering something finished at release could be huge.  Seems like every mmo these days pushed its product out before it's ready and suffers for it.  So if the release is a success for taking that extra time to make sure it was ready it might give other game companies (or investors who push game companies) something to think about.

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

the 5.8 changes are phenomenal, really exciting and inspiring. unfortunately, today i'm experiencing a lot of lag compared to earlier last week. and i just submitted a bug report that many issues may be related to lag or simply need adjusting from my point of view.  hope some of the distances will be improved for gathering, especially.

KjUVOZg.png

Berit - Elder