Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Necklace info ... at least some

Anhrez

I won't share my cut table info, but the 2nd and 3rd stats based on material choice and Cut format are below. Some interesting 'exotic' stats for the Polish Stat add

Grind Material   2nd Stat
Blood   Attack Power
Water   Support Power

Polish   3rd Stat
General   Health regen out of Combat
Crafting   Basic Craft Speed
Gathering   Decay reduction All Tools

Mount   Necklace Setting and Chain
no Metal diff ?   Durability

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I've partially updated the Winterblades Crafting combinations with the updates for the necklace cuts since Anhrez didn't want to share:

http://winterblades.net/crafting-combinations/

I ran out of chaos embers though so I couldn't get all the cuts done yet. Also updated some of the ring pieces that got fixed.

It does not appear that they buffed the ring stats at all.

Link to the stream of me doing my testing:

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

C4sIZDW.gif

Ya the Stats do not seem to be lifted much at all ... and add to the fact I have a lower Assemble skill then most since I was capped at 1 day training max for a while.

I don;t do combat enough to be able to say if the juice is worth the squeeze here.  Sure we get a few more attempts at lifting the value but started at 0.005? is that even noticeable as a difference?

stamRegIncombat.png

Ya I was able to trade for the last few embers I needed, luckily everyone needs a lot of dust so was able to go 25 dust per ember to get me over the hump

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

There is a stat on the Ruby Briollette @Phylor.the.Jester just the Tool tip is missing  just took me a while equipping and un-equipping to figure it out

LR0tCJt.png

1 minute ago, Anhrez said:

There is a stat on the Ruby Briollette @Phylor.the.Jester just the Tool tip is missing  just took me a while equipping and un-equipping to figure it out

I actually saved that gem just to test for that. I haven't done it yet because I needed a break from testing. Good to know. I'll screw around with it later tonight

C4sIZDW.gif

9 minutes ago, Anhrez said:

I don;t do combat enough to be able to say if the juice is worth the squeeze here.  Sure we get a few more attempts at lifting the value but started at 0.005? is that even noticeable as a difference?

It really isn't worth it particularly since they can break. If Jewelry didn't break, it wouldn't hurt to have the extra there but it does not seem worth the amount of effort it takes to craft them.

C4sIZDW.gif

Just now, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I actually saved that gem just to test for that. I haven't done it yet because I needed a break from testing. Good to know. I'll screw around with it later tonight

Here is that unlabeled Ruby 

8vJwKPs.png

LR0tCJt.png