Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Early Accesss

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2018 at 1:55 PM, Jah said:

Yes, that will grant access to the LIVE server which is up 24x7.

There is also a TEST server which is currently only available to Alpha 3 testers and above.

What are "Alpha 3 testers"?

I have a question, this server that is up 24/7 is the progress made on this server carrying over into the release date or is there still more resets to be had?

41 minutes ago, Kellindell said:

I have a question, this server that is up 24/7 is the progress made on this server carrying over into the release date or is there still more resets to be had?

There will absolutely be a full wipe when the final phase of testing ends and Soft Launch occurs. No progress of any kind will carry over from any of the testing phases into release. There will also be at least 1, and possible more, partial or full wipes between now and release. Such a wipe is coming fairly soon with the new 5.6 update for example

On ‎25‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 6:40 AM, finfan86 said:

Welcome to the forums.

As a backer you get free test access to the playtest environments ... on a level depending on your financial contribution to the development of Crowfall (to say: how much you payed for pledge bundles and/or shop items). In the past new builds of the game usually got published on the TEST server first, with a tiered system of inviting players to these tests depending on their access level (pa-1 first, then pa-2 and so on). You also forum badges for your level and those below it, which you can choose to show under your forum avatar. The beta access levels depend a bit on the year, but if i remember it correctly the current alpha and pre-alpha thresholds didnt change lately and are this:

•     $100 Alpha 3        (Bronze)
  •     $130                       (Silver)
  •     $175 Alpha 2        (Gold) 
  •     $250                       (Amber)
  •     $500 Alpha 1        (Sapphire)
  •   $1000 Pre-Alpha 2 (Ruby)
  •   $2500                      (Emerald)
  •   $5000 Pre-Apha 1 (Diamond)
  • $10000                      (Bloodstone)

On 4/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, finfan86 said:

Terms like "Alpha 3 testers" refers to the test groups rather than the testing phase. For example, our testing phase now is Pre-Alpha 5; the Pre-Alpha 1 through Beta 3 test groups have access to the 24/7 LIVE servers now. It doesn't mean that someone in the Alpha 3 testers group has to wait until the Alpha 3 testing phase to play. 

It does get a little confusing, and I apologize for that. I've submitted some revisions to the descriptions on the starter packs that I hope will better communicate what those terms mean. 

I just get an error when I try to login something like not authorized so I am not sure about 34/7  User not entitled to be exact

Edited by Glocko
error

Just now, Glocko said:

just get an error when I try to login something like not authorized

You might be trying to login to the TEST environment instead of the LIVE 24/7 server.  TEST is only up for specific time periods, and access is invite only by groups. 

Everyone can play on the LIVE environment 24/7. Make sure you are running CFLiveLauncher.exe  so you will connect to the launcher and the correct server environment. If you still cannot access the LIVE server send email to support@crowfall.com

tiPrpwh.png