Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Santa Claus

headlight

QFT moderator? Interesting.

Also if you had a community vote on this I would obviously win. Give the people what they want. Or will the powers that be continue to be prejudice against people more that six warning messages and multiple warning points?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Their argument is still that QFT didn't have any moderators.

actually no it isn't...we had Mods, and Advocates....

probably more than any other single Guild did over the life of SB

we just laugh at folks that think "Mods POWAHS" were anything, you know....real...

now, carry on....and if you go near that third rail again, i'll make your first three Cities explode....

(see...that's called a Joke....for the humor impaired)

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Their argument is still that QFT didn't have any moderators.

The only QFT-free moderated place is Magicbane now..

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Doc Gonzo is to moderator as:

ummm...as Einstein was to Relativity?

as Curie was to germs?

as Shakespeare was to wordiness?

as Colbert is to Truthiness?

am i doin' it right?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

The only QFT-free moderated place is Magicbane now..

I asked Olga for moderator powers over there. She read my message but didn't reply. She should've made me one. 75% of the posts over there are toxic. If I moderate myself, then 71% of those posts would disappear :P

Will miss his show.

ummm...as Einstein was to Relativity?

as Curie was to germs?

as Shakespeare was to wordiness?

am i doin' it right?

No because your implication is that those people are those things when they are in fact just people who talked about them (the did exist before they were talked about). 

As your first action as a mod did you give yourself a warning for spam?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

He is? They're piling up in my Hulu queue and just not watching them. Freaking sad.

I feel old. Saturday night live cast members are just not funny anymore. No one like Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell is graduating from there and making hilarious movies. Instead they're transitioning to late night shows (as well as Colbert). The ones that are there right now, they couldn't headline a movie and make me give a fook.

CYT his post count is superior to yours, his title is superior to yours, he has a colored name, he has more likes, QFT > all;  he has basically won the internet when compared to you.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png