Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vote For Your Next Community Moderator

checkyotrack

The Next Community Moderator  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next Community Moderator?

• CheckYoTrack
    • CheckYoTrack

Many of us live in a Democratic Republic or some variant so I decided we should hold free and fair elections.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

To be fair, you should have a thread seeking nominations and compile those nominations into a poll.

I think headlight is right. 

my game is slowly getting better

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

You do what you gotta do.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Looks like the first option is winning to me.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm slaughtering the competition.

SWrkfdj.jpg