Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valor

Equality In Gaming - Gamergate

In my experience the "hypoallergenic" dog breeds are really hit and miss.  I got a Morkie and I'm still very much allergic to her.  No shedding does help prevent the spread of allergens, though.

Brianna Wu has been milking the whole gamergate drama for her own self-promotion for what seems to be ages now. 

These issues generally boil down to one group preaching that it is more tolerant than another group, while being intolerant of the group they view is less tolerant. 

If sexism in games is an issue it is because sexism in culture is an issue.  Just a branch of a much bigger tree. 

Trust me.  His lawyer made him, regardless of whether it was true or not, it would come down to whether he could prove it to a jury if Quinn pushed that far.  Her bf could "know" it, but have no proof.  Not worth it.  Of course, it could all be made up, but none of us know.

My point is only that just because he edited the original post to be like "UH I MEAN I HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR MY ACCUSATION HEHE....." doesn't mean anything.

No, that's not what happened. Never once in his original post did he suggest journalistic corruption or bribery. However, many websites interpreted that from his post, so he clarified to say he had no reason to believe it. He never retracted anything he said.

I refuse to read it.

I'm an equal-opportunity pker, and I make fun of people who suck, regardless of sex. I make fun of people who whine even more.

Everyone is warned.

Crickets brodawg. Crickets.

Back on topic: Mal - She looks like Drew Barrymore in Firestarter. Cuter than a snow bunny but do EVERYTHING you can to please her!

She is 100% Daddy's girl. If he is home I am chopped liver. But, if Grandma is around no one else matters at all, lol! Spoiled rotten and only 2. :-)

They are only little once and deserve to be spoiled :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

They are only little once and deserve to be spoiled :)

I think "spoiled" can be subjective.  My kids are fortunate enough to live in a nice house, have nice clothes, eat well, have all they need and then some, but do not have iPhones, iPads, or privileges if their behavior doesn't warrant it.  They have TVs in their rooms with DVD players but no cable.  Are they more or less spoiled than a kid in the ghetto who has an iPhone and Jordans eating ramen in clothes too small for themselves?

Edited by rhone

Wow that's a pretty racist and ignorant generalization. Yeah, I'd say your kids have it far better off than kids in the fhetto . get a clue.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wow that's a pretty racist and ignorant generalization. Yeah, I'd say your kids have it far better off than kids in the fhetto . get a clue.

Yeah?  My statement is racist though I made no reference to my ethnicity nor anyone else?

Obviously I'm the one who needs to get a clue...

Edited by rhone

Yeah?  My statement is racist though I made no reference to my ethnicity nor anyone else?

Obviously I'm the one who needs to get a clue...

Right bro kids in the ghetto wearing Jordan's isn't a stereotype.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Right bro kids in the ghetto wearing Jordan's isn't a stereotype.

Right, "bro".  As I said, seems to me you're the one putting race labels on my comment.  Perhaps you need to sling your accusations at the mirror.  Do you assume I hate Apple and ramen because I mentioned them too?  I'll go ahead and make my comment more generic for you.  "Smart phone", "designer clothing", "crap food", "old clothes".  Does that appease your sensitive little feelers?

Edited by rhone