Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orange

Original Ideas we want in Crowfall

I think it would be really cool to see weapons and armor get damaged or degraded so you would be forced to fix them or aquire new ones. I like immersive ideas.

I'd like to see a completely new type of game. Each faction has a castle. No NPCs. No coins unless the leaders in the castle hire someone to mint them. Make crafters worth something. Make land grabs the 'end-game' you can start with. Take land with a resource and protect it for your castle/city-state. Add player housing that has to be built with resources and can be destroyed by mobs/bosses. No levels, no classes. Hidden skill based system where there is no min/maxing. Let the players run the economy with direct trades instead of an auction house unless a castle has a player stand and run the auction house *smile*. Allow the players become King or President or whatnot, wether by elections or combat, depending on the system the players put in place. Mobs have drops that make sense. Let goblins carry a rock or stick instead of a Broadsword +5. If they do carry something like the sword, let them use it. Let mobs and Bosses do more than stand around. World Bosses could roam till they find a place they like, even if the land is currently occupied. PvP full loot. Magical healing that draws upon the 'mana' of the person being healed and heals depending on the skill of the healer. Use food and drink for more than just a buff. Shall I go on?

This :)

I think it would be really cool to see weapons and armor get damaged or degraded so you would be forced to fix them or aquire new ones. I like immersive ideas.

So durability, again like I said with the style of game I like which would be Reputation/Skill Point based mixed with durability and boss rares mixed into the thing that would easily make the Sheeps as happy as can be as they got stuff to do OTHER then PvP so they can make money of that somehow. Then there is the option to do those stuff so you can get into PvP and just do some marketting/trading to get the stuff you need or go out and earn it yourself by maxing all the rep out. Then you work on getting skill points into different classes to get powers that you can mix and match with your gear. IMO that would be a solid game, so if they even do 1 of those things and implement it into the conquer and destroy part of the game they're going for I'll be a happy bee and most likely play this game for sure.