Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wtf Happened To Sbemu?

cools

Holy crap balls.

The new powers, the new stealth dynamics, rogue SD templars/fessors, vamp hunties etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

That game sucks so much hooligan now I can't even believe it.

I really tried to give it a shot, play new combos, try new powers, go it alone, team up with guilds, play duels, skirmishes, gvg, nvn.  It's just a poorly thought out fragfest at this point.  It's like someone walked into the special needs grade school with a crate of pixie stix and chucked them in the air at lunch time in the cafeteria. Even if Xanther took 6 tabs of acid and started huffing gold spraypaint, he wouldn't have come up with the horrible ideas present over there now.

I dunno - I'm kind of depressed that my game is gone. Anyone else think they murdered our unicorn?

If you have a problem with my 1900 defense offensive stance Mage SD warrior come say it to my face outside of SDR.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

If you have a problem with my 1900 defense offensive stance Mage SD warrior come say it to my face outside of SDR.

Ugh, I forgot about that...

Holy crap balls.

The new powers, the new stealth dynamics, rogue SD templars/fessors, vamp hunties etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

I really tried to give it a shot, play new combos, try new powers, go it alone, team up with guilds, play duels, skirmishes, gvg, nvn.  It's just a poorly thought out fragfest at this point.  It's like someone walked into the special needs grade school with a crate of pixie stix and chucked them in the air at lunch time in the cafeteria. Even if Xanther took 6 tabs of acid and started huffing gold spraypaint, he wouldn't have come up with the horrible ideas present over there now.

I dunno - I'm kind of depressed that my game is gone. Anyone else think they murdered our unicorn?

Same thing that happens when a bunch of nobodies with no real design balance ideology or training get together and make a game.

Edited by Helix

Also when a 19 year old gets creative control of Shadowbane.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Holy crap balls.

I'll take "Reasons SBemu failed for 500".

CYT:  Who is Starfish, Alex. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Also when a 19 year old gets creative control of Shadowbane.

ill take partial responsibility. I played with him when he was still a kid and should have taught him better.

Dead game is dead. Though the changes are more egregious and poorly implemented, don't blame them for the attempt, blame them for the piss poor execution. There were alot of changes during, and toward the end of live that screwed the game royally as well. I could go on and on and on.

Glass

Aracoix Hoods

Skydancer

insta hide

shield nerf

Cent movement nerf

HG Violent Rage nerf

Style casting

Under casting

Weapon power changes (Dagger especially: granting a passive defense nullifier and healing resistance debuff)

Oh, and Throwing weapon range nerf.

The game was roguebane at the end, which was a direct result of changes made. Scouts and thieves (With Aracoix SD Dagger Thieves being the most OP toon in the game), imho, were probably not in the original teams concept of the default "I Win" toon. I believe those professions (scout & thief) were meant to be more utilitarian, and they were in the beginning.

Just find a new game to play in the mean time.

Edited by armegeddon

The game was roguebane at the end, which was a direct result of changes made. Scouts and thieves (With Aracoix SD Dagger Thieves being the most OP toon in the game), imho, were probably not in the original teams concept of the default "I Win" toon. I believe those professions (scout & thief) were meant to be more utilitarian, and they were in the beginning.

Just find a new game to play in the mean time.

thats a pretty narrow view, i dont ever remember people being afraid of rogue specs at sieges or any fight that actually mattered.

Edited by byrr

thats a pretty narrow view, i dont ever remember people being afraid of rogue specs at sieges or any fight that actually mattered.

No that was usually Mino or Dwarf (HG fell by the wayside after the VR nerf, Cents became worthless(movement speed)). Open field day to day game play (which was the vast majority of the time spent in game), or zone PvP? All stealth gank groups. You may have a wizzy or assassin in there, but it was predominately rogue.

Mino, Dwarf, Aracoix... nothing else really mattered. Caster bane was dead.

No one rolled Barbs anymore....all warrior

Hell Dwarves were not even as popular after the throwing nerf.. so yeah...Minos

Edited by armegeddon

Our rule of thumb was any nation with more than three scouts online for a siege had already lost.

CF_Van.png