Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Q&A Live! for March - Official Discussion Thread

Will the submitted names that were part of the 'backer rewards' be leveraged just in lore or could we see some as crafted NPCs?

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

@thomasblairIt looks like I don't have video of the radioactive spiderguards, but I did find this screenshot - taken in whatever build was up on Friday the 16th, at 5:15 PM Eastern - I believe that was the build that caused the crashing which lead to Wrath being down for the weekend:

unknown.png

That's not a giant ice-cream cone, that's a guard with the shield up, just before I was vaporized. :P

Here is a sample of the guards just looping the animation after what they aggro'd on was gone. Eventually every guard does this, and maybe for multiple people, so I imagine this would be a perf hit over time:

Edited by Anthrage

Hey, @thomasblair and @mhalashace. I've been watching the video and I get some concerns.

If I understood right when you explained the ranged attack selection for the spider boss you have two 50% chance powers; the system roll a dice for the first one, if it doesn't trigger the system roll a dice for the second one and if it doesn't trigger the system try again with the first one.

Are you aware that, with this mechanic, the first power has a 66% chance and the second one a 33%?

Edited by Extintor