Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MY Vip status that i payed for yesterday is gone

bought the game last night played for a bit started the training with vip. new update today now i dont have vip status please fix asap 

They would not remove your VIP. They don't plan to actually consume people's purchased VIP until the game launches.

It is possible that a bug is preventing it from working. If so, send an email to support@crowfall.com.

But I would suggest you test it first. Try training one Combat skill and one Exploration skill. It will probably work.

IhhQKY6.gif

I would try to train a Combat skill and a Exploration skill anyway.

But if it is bugged they can fix it. Email support. This section of the forum is for web bugs, not game bugs.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

9 minutes ago, Izaak said:

when i try to train a second skill it just replaces the first one guess i'll email support

did you click the "replaces" pop up with a "hand" icon instead of the other one?

it says in the skills menu that VIP status has been removed temporarily, so i paid for nothing? nothing is explained.. do i get that 2 months VIP at launch? what is going on....

2 minutes ago, Izaak said:

it says in the skills menu that VIP status has been removed temporarily, so i paid for nothing? nothing is explained.. do i get that 2 months VIP at launch? what is going on....

can you screenshot your skill screen?

You get it for testing...   some things bug.   We are in pre-alpha...   they will fix it if you email support.   Everything resets for launch so don't worry about using it.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

10 minutes ago, Izaak said:

As I already mentioned, you will not lose the VIP you paid for. That will not be consumed until the game actually launches.

IhhQKY6.gif

2 hours ago, Mitos said:

So - is VIP deactivated right now? Only one skill can be trained at a time?

it sounds like it is buggy with this patch update and varies person to person [or not <shrug>]

Edited by Tinnis

• Pann locked this topic